Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New person here! Need some advice!

User Info Menu

I'm with Marblehead, get a driver. That's a huge responsibility to assume in a crazy place to drive!

Peace
    Elvino

User Info Menu

Driving that big of a vehicle in JA seems like it defeats the purpose of going to the island for me...relaxation!!!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info on Clives....from what I see he is the cheapest and I do not mind tipping either.I would rather support the locals as well.The shuttle from Fun Holiday is 65. One way..ouch you would think seems they are charging me 5 bucks a day for the fridge and 4 bucks a day for the room safe they would pick me up for free..ha ha ha NOT.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beccajean_ca View Post
    The shuttle from Fun Holiday is 65. One way..ouch you would think seems they are charging me 5 bucks a day for the fridge and 4 bucks a day for the room safe they would pick me up for free..ha ha ha NOT.
    What a joke. Isn't it a fact a happy hotel guest will return over and over again??? Seastar charges 25 and has to go farther!