Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Thank you!!

User Info Menu

Thank you!!

I feel like I know Negril inside and out from reading all the great trip reports! They are so helpful! 10 more days to Catcha Falling Star!! I am so excited although I wish we had booked a week or two later. Sounds like the boardie bash and day trip on Chicken's Magic bus is going to be a blast! Now if only I could get off this board to actually start preparing for the trip.....

I WILL be in there durng the last Friday of April next year!

User Info Menu

Last year as I was looking at the board I was SO Jealous.......... But NOT this year!! We are going to the GREAT APRIL BOARDIE BASH!!!! I am SO EXCITED to meet all you WONDERFUL boardies!!~~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

We met you guys 4 years ago at the Boardie Bash and look forward to saying hellooooooooooooooo again this time.
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

vw40, you will definitely have a blast. I may be partial, of course, but Catcha Falling Star is my favorite place in the whole world and I will be there in 18 days

You will fall in love with it, I guarantee.

Jim-Donna.....I know what you mean, last year this time I too was jealous and I said to Raul, we are going to the Boardie Bash next year and I meant it! So glad it is almost about to come true. It will be my first time to the Boardie Bash but I am sure it won't be my last.

Can't wait to meet you all!

User Info Menu

So ummmmm what are the chances of having a pre-boardie bash since I leave before the actual one. Just thought I would throw it out there.
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    So ummmmm what are the chances of having a pre-boardie bash since I leave before the actual one. Just thought I would throw it out there.

Some of us are planning something for the jungle not sure yet on date but you are free to join us .

User Info Menu

Delta, there are already several pre-boardie bash parties planned.
    See the schedule of events for the last week in April post, there is pretty much a boardie meetup every day that week...SOMEWHERE!

User Info Menu

That would be awesome! as I also have to leave right before the bash and be at work the day of it.....we will start a thread when we get it figured out.......somewhere between the 22- 25 (bea wont be here till the 22

User Info Menu

I know you'll meet a lot of boardies if you go to Robs' live casts on the realnegril. com page, such as Tues the 24, bea, blandys, ziggy , zelda and us for a few (Tues is Fun Holiday) nice beach and pool!