Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Bar Chairs

User Info Menu

I have to agree, the staff are wonderful at Treehouse, and the food was always excellent!

User Info Menu

Wild Parrot has some comfy bar stools as well, noticed them as soon as I arrived in Feb. I thought to myself, "great, I can actually spend some time at the bar without an sore back". Nice comfy cushions too.....

User Info Menu

I don't know about comfy, but I have spent 100's of hours sitting on the pool stools at the swim up bar at Hedo. Awesome nonstop drinks, the staff is always wonderful, and there is ever changing and spectacular scenery.

User Info Menu

I am not sure if they meet your qualifications because they are not right at the bar, but the swinging chairs in front of Sun Beach get our vote!!

User Info Menu

Good call Orchid, the stools at Wild Parrot are good ones, and you have Richard there for entertainment as well.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Going to have to add Treehouse and Wild Parrot to my list. Those hanging chairs at Sunbeach scare me. LOL