Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: MILES BETWEEN 2 HOTEL?...and other questions

User Info Menu

Question MILES BETWEEN 2 HOTEL?...and other questions

My best friend is going to a wedding at Riu Palace Tropical October 4th...I'm one of those people who is not a fan of AI...I stayed at Coco La Palm on my first trip to Negril, March 1,2011...the whole trip was great!...What would be the distance be between the hotels? Living in the Boston area, I love to get away in the dead of winter..So, what's the weather and atmosphere like on Negril beach that time of year? I can't afford both vacations..should I wait till Feb/March?

User Info Menu

Distance is far enough that a taxi should be your transport. October is still "hurricane season", so expect rain part of the time with possibility of a storm. Still very warm ( to my taste).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by n8urist View Post
    October is still "hurricane season", so expect rain part of the time with possibility of a storm.
    Ha! Isn't that the truth?!?!

User Info Menu

This map has pretty good kilometer markings with hotels, restaurants, etc: http://www.travelsinjamaica.com/p/ne...verything.html