Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: OK...help!

User Info Menu

Question OK...help!

Ok, I just checked the the distance between Coco La Palm and Riu Tropical...5 miles approx....pleassse, what is 7mile beach like in early October? atmosphere and weather? Also, are most places open this time of of year?

User Info Menu

Relax take a deep breath you have nothing to worry about.... You can easily get a taxi to either place. Going from RIU to CoCo and you want to walk get a ride to cosmo's and start there, it's a nice leisurely walk to CoCo from there and there's a lot to do and see on the way.
    Oct. is slow season but most everything is open on the beach.....As far as weather is concerned Oct is rainy and hurricane season, that being said just expect
    that there might be an afternoon shower but I'm sure the whole trip won't be a rain-out. If it does shower it clears up right after that and is a welcome reprise
    from the heat....Atmosphere might be a little slow but still fun, I would worry about that.