Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Random thoughts and questions.

User Info Menu

Cool Random thoughts and questions.

I'm heading back to Negril for the first time in 9 years, I posted on April roll call and a few other places but heres some questions.......Why did I have to re register?What happened to the old board?Does anyone remember Dr bills?Does anyone know if Miss Mae is still around?Wahat is with the Rde Stripe bold and the new Dragon Stout?Thank you.

User Info Menu

LOL - hey Mango....I will chime in.....brand new board with old one archived (from home page go down to the bottom and you will see the archives that can be searched). Don't remember Dr. bills or Miss Mae (but heard of her "from the porch" writings). Don't drink so can't help on the beers.....I miss a lot of the old boardies but I am still as addicted as ever to Negril.com.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Was also wondering about Miss Mae. Have been thinking about her a lot. Would like to see her the next time I'm in Negril but her name hasn't been brought up in a long time, so I'm a little worried. My kids and I used to vist her on our trips and she would always have a meal for us and some great stories. If you see her, please report back.

User Info Menu

OK the beer part I,ll take that one on,lol Redstripe Bold is a tasty double brewed nice change from the regular stuff. It was every where when it first came out a couple years ago. Its still around but not every where has it. Dragon Stout Spitfire is a real high test blend, like 10% so be careful with them, but they are good once in a while!
    This new board is no problem once you get used to it but like every thing new technology!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Dr. Bill's has been gone nearly around the time you were here last...recent years it was a popular resort & bar called For Real which is now gone & currently it's a high end resort called Sandy Haven.

Miss Mae...depends on which Miss Mae you are referring.

User Info Menu

Thanks everybody, I'm talking about the Miss Mae with the stairs to the cave in her yard, west end, Josephs cave., and I will defintely be throwing down some of that Dragon Stout.

User Info Menu

Yes, that's the Miss Mae I'm referring to also. How is she doing?

User Info Menu

Im not sure.

User Info Menu

The Miss Mae you're referring to is doing just fine!!
    She's asked about on Negril.com quite regularly...below is a link to a recent pic of her.

http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...&highlight=mae

User Info Menu

Thanks, Bnewb! She looks great. Read Guirigay's trip report and never even noticed that.