Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Join me for Insanity work out DVD - Monday @ 7 AM Free Treehouse

User Info Menu

Join me for Insanity work out DVD - Monday @ 7 AM Free Treehouse

Wanted motivated individuals - Join us Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in Treehouse conference room
    Bring your own towels and water and please jump in with me--- we show the Insanity DVD on. 55 inch TV
    Gail Jackson

This week's schedule

User Info Menu

This sounds like fun GAIL!!!!! will it be this week only????

User Info Menu

First time poster here!

I am a hard core work-out enthusiast of all kinds of crazy exercise.

I would LOVE to join you guys for that but will unfortunately will be here in the U.S.

However, I can't wait to stay at your amazing resort and use my Google offers deal!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Sather View Post
    This sounds like fun GAIL!!!!! will it be this week only????

LOL @ Patty only u girlfriend want to work out when ur on vacation....that cuts into my beer drinking time and we can't have that now can we lol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beccajean_ca View Post
    LOL @ Patty only u girlfriend want to work out when ur on vacation....that cuts into my beer drinking time and we can't have that now can we lol.
    But in the same breath I go to curves cuircut here in Calgary and love it.November last year ( as my pictures show) I was 205 now I'm down to 174. So hopefully these April pics won't be so wide lol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beccajean_ca View Post
    But in the same breath I go to curves cuircut here in Calgary and love it.November last year ( as my pictures show) I was 205 now I'm down to 174. So hopefully these April pics won't be so wide lol.
    Hahahaha! OUTSTANDING! good job! this sounds good ...but reality...hahahahaha

User Info Menu

Reality nothing...its a happening girl...and it is your holiday...just have to swim lots