Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I know its early.. But December trip?

User Info Menu

I am checking this place out this April reach...I trust Joe, Beachgirl66 and Patty but...the boardie reviews as a whole are less than stellar. OFF PGW's list scares me. Newfiesub had issues there too...

I will report back to you Bre! (and will be booking a backup!)

Joe, how could I forget to mention the shower shows??? My bad!

User Info Menu

They key about FH is the expectation.. it's rustic at best but the rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. Expect a 5 star and you'll be disappointed, Grand Pineapple it's not.. But they do try hard and they do make it welcoming. PGW makes it a point not to stay in one place at any time, he likes to spread the wealth so to speak.. LOL
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I'm not that fussy. But if it's advertised as all-inclusive...and I have to get out of the pool to go to the right bar to grab a drink OR pay for a drink after I have shelled out AI money...and there is never any ice...it starts being problematic!

I stay at 3 stars, and pay as I go usually. So: if I pay up front a forego that for AI...it should be AI! Not some half hybrid. I trust your judgement Joe.

(MOST importantly my kids will be there. This trip is their intro to Jamaica! And they will want to eat, and get food and snacks, etc and that's the reason I am tentatively choosing an AI for the December reach)

I am thinking about doing a test day (pay the AI price as a guest for a day) during my April reach...full deets in my trip report!
    Last edited by brasi; 04-09-2012 at 08:50 AM.

User Info Menu

Aww look at you Brasi you are into single digest now...me I have to wait until tomorrow but then tomorrow I can

User Info Menu

It is all inclusive, you get all the drinks you want, the Bar is located right next to the pool, so you barely have to get out of the pool.. LOL The swim up bar is not even staffed in most cases, so you'll have to go to the restaurant bar... BTW, the distance between the restaurant bar and the pool water is 3 feet.
    Last edited by Joe Trinidad; 04-09-2012 at 10:13 AM.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

What is the AI price for the day at FH? Im paying as I go but was looking to upgrade to AI but its and extra 50 bucks a day it looks like.

User Info Menu

ahahah $50 a day for ME eating and drinking?

DEAL.

User Info Menu

NBCC has good pricing in December....paid $80/night for a studio with kitchen this past Christmas.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    ahahah $50 a day for ME eating and drinking?

DEAL.

So I am going to have to find out if I'm paying 54 now not AI how much more would I have to pay for a few days of AI or maybe a week AI and the other week not AI..if I have to keep up with Patty and Dawn I may have to upgrade otherwise I may be bankrupt lol

User Info Menu

Moms Place around $65 a night has wifi