Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I know its early.. But December trip?

User Info Menu

yes please let me know what it is like, i haven't ventured away from hidden paradise. But i figure it would nice to actually be staying on the beach.

User Info Menu

I've really been pushing Wild Parrot lately, but.....I really enjoyed this spot in Feb. Rooms are basic, but very clean and right on the beach. The bar is very nice and good food. Check out their recently updated website for room prices.

User Info Menu

What dates are y'all looking at ??? I was gonna go in Nov but if there is a party goin on in Dec I'll go then....We gots plenty o time still.

User Info Menu

Hey we can all go down for Christmas and have one of those gift exchanges where you get to steal what ever present you want when its your turn...I imagine with the warped people of this board (excluding your truly of course) that there would be some good presents going around lol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Chooch View Post
    What dates are y'all looking at ??? I was gonna go in Nov but if there is a party goin on in Dec I'll go then....We gots plenty o time still.
    My dates are December 20th-January 4 right now,but are subject to change... the big december groups starts arriving from december 20 and on, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by beccajean_ca View Post
    Hey we can all go down for Christmas and have one of those gift exchanges where you get to steal what ever present you want when its your turn...I imagine with the warped people of this board (excluding your truly of course) that there would be some good presents going around lol.
    Haha i could only imagine what some of the gifts would be.
    Whenever the december roll call gets started, pitch this idea again so we all remember!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BreanaAshlee View Post
    My dates are December 20th-January 4 right now,but are subject to change... the big december groups starts arriving from december 20 and on, it seems.

Haha i could only imagine what some of the gifts would be.
    Whenever the december roll call gets started, pitch this idea again so we all remember!
    IM IN! my dates are dec26-jan12

User Info Menu

All this planning, too much for me, if a deal comes up, book, pack and go! You are all stressing me out,lol Anyway the thing with Fun Holiday is if your travelling with kids it is a great deal, since buying drinks alone will make you broke, espeacially those frozen pina coladas and strawberry daquiris, most places they charge the same with or without rum!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poolguywindsor View Post
    All this planning, too much for me, if a deal comes up, book, pack and go! You are all stressing me out,lol Anyway the thing with Fun Holiday is if your travelling with kids it is a great deal, since buying drinks alone will make you broke, espeacially those frozen pina coladas and strawberry daquiris, most places they charge the same with or without rum!
    I wish I was as free spirited as you. But I like to have everything as far as airfare and hotels booked out ahead of time, the thought of waiting and finding out that everything is booked scares me.
    Last edited by BreanaAshlee; 04-11-2012 at 08:56 AM.

User Info Menu

We'll be there too, booked the Owner's Villa and adjacent garden suite at Nirvana, 12/22-1/2. This will be our first trip with our kids since they were little, they will be 18 and 22. Have never been there over the holidays, should be great fun!

User Info Menu

The last 4 years the wife and I have stayed at Merrils 2. Nice place great staff Jamaican owned and you can eat and drink at Merrils 1 and 3. It has wifi and is close to the action. Just my 2 cents worth.