Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O.K. I'm all packed........ Clarity how about you? Others.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    you all just reminded me of a million things I need to do lol, thanks
    Tizzy me too! lol

I almost forgot that I needed to notify my bank about leaving the country until Sweetness brought it up. (Last time I forgot to do that they cut off my funds because they assumed my card was stolen)
    So...Thanks for that reminder!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

My pleasure :-)

I also found out I can have my ATM limit increased before I go so I can withdraw more than $300 at a time - then change it back when I return.......
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by irieworld View Post
    wow you all are so efficent! Am I the only one who packs the night before?
    I was just about to post the same thing .... For me, it always has to be the night before. I'd say I'm pretty thorough for most reaches, including writing a list, but whenever I remind myself about something last minute, I always forget it.

User Info Menu

Sweetness.. Thanks forgot holding my mail, (you can do this online).. Clarity.. forgot about my credit cards, (out of country).. Thanks guys, back to weed ending

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Nope....I havent even pulled the suitcase down yet.
    But then again, I am in Florida and it is in the upper 80s and low 90s so I am currently wearing what I will be wearing there, so I can't pack yet anyways! Hahahahahaha
    oh just keeping rubbing it innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Juli View Post
    NO, don't tell me this! Suitcases out, everything laid out, kinda. Weekend, get ready for Easter Dinner, egg hunt, grandkids (why did I clean Saturday), Re-clean my house after Easter (7grandkids) why did I have to do the squirt gun fight? Work all week, Monday, mow yard, Tuesday, facial, Wednesday, Mani & Pedi, Thursday, Hair appt., Friday, Bank, Saturday leave house for airport at 3:45AM. I will pack Tuesday night, can't mess up my Mani... Done! I leave in 5 days............

You rock. 7 grandkids! Wow. And still with the mani! LOL

Unfortunately, my uncle passed Friday night, and that's got me and my family down...the service is Thursday...so 'til just now I haven't thought too much about the fact that I need to pack.

But he'd not want any crying...or messing around with anyone's fun...so:

I am packing this Saturday. Have the day to do it.

Before then...wow what a list: gym (daily), Jacob's rugby match (Sunday), haircut (Wed), mani/pedi (Fri or Sat), tanning (almost daily), call CC and bank (Sunday), set up the household for the ex-mom-in-law and my mom to come and stay with the kids (Sunday), do a huge grocery shop (Sunday), shop for a spare pair of sunglasses (Saturday), band#2 rehearsal (Wed), two shows (Fri band #1)...(Tues band #2)...after home from that...check bags BC the next morning I flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Dudes. This is ONNNNNNN.
    Last edited by brasi; 04-09-2012 at 07:05 PM.

User Info Menu

well...one bag packed out of 4!..work all week...Andy has pneumonia,3 antibiotics and im getting it under control, working everyday, mani pedi and a hair cut,car wash..and those who are on my facebook have seen the live makeover on video from little parker who thought i needed one before I left (actually he just wanted to get into my cool bathroom cabinet)so my make up is done for the month..lol... When I leave which entails a 5 hour drive to the minneapolis airport, OH and I just got a phone call that a big tree fell across our driveway at the farm so chain saw in hand will remove that sucker after work for the next 3 days...then mani...i dont want to wreck that! Soooo.....I will be throwing curling irons etc and clothes in the car and pack on my way to the airport!

User Info Menu

I have packed and un packed..packed and un pack..I don't want to pack everything I did last year but I am...damm where is my genie when I need her ?

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear Andy is sick Patty. Wish him well...he'll need his stamina NEXT WEEK!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post

You rock. 7 grandkids! Wow. And still with the mani! LOL

Unfortunately, my uncle passed Friday night, and that's got me and my family down...the service is Thursday...so 'til just now I haven't thought too much about the fact that I need to pack.

But he'd not want any crying...or messing around with anyone's fun...so:

I am packing this Saturday. Have the day to do it.

Before then...wow what a list: gym (daily), Jacob's rugby match (Sunday), haircut (Wed), mani/pedi (Fri or Sat), tanning (almost daily), call CC and bank (Sunday), set up the household for the ex-mom-in-law and my mom to come and stay with the kids (Sunday), do a huge grocery shop (Sunday), shop for a spare pair of sunglasses (Saturday), band#2 rehearsal (Wed), two shows (Fri band #1)...(Tues band #2)...after home from that...check bags BC the next morning I flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Dudes. This is ONNNNNNN.
    And where is the manscaping? You did say you were on the prowl for a visa, and this step cannot be missed.