Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diet Ting in Negril?

User Info Menu

Diet Ting in Negril?

Does anyone know if I can acquire Diet Ting in Negril or do we have to stop at Mega in MoBay?
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Good question! I used to see it all the time in Negril but on the last 2 or so reaches I havent seen it. I was last there in October and I didnt see diet ting anywhere.

User Info Menu

Looked everywhere even MoBay.....none...not sure if they still make it..No Sprite Zero either...We bring Crystal Light...
    Last edited by FatFish; 06-01-2011 at 06:44 AM.

User Info Menu

I haven't seen diet Ting around for quite sometime.

User Info Menu

Have not run across it in JA or here

User Info Menu

I haven't seen it lately either, and I was at Mega Mart last night. They did howver have sprite 0 (they hadn't had it for quite some time up until about a month ago) I also found diet Bigga Cola Champagne which I haven't seen for months either (found at Mega Mart last night).

User Info Menu

Diet Ting? Have not seen that. Was at Mega Mart today. They had the "Pink Ting" which I have not tried. I prefer my Ting chilled and straight up.

User Info Menu

Some of us prefer not to drink sugar...
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

No Diet Ting at Hi-Lo, have not checked Petcom yet. It is still made, just not in the local stores that I've found yet.

User Info Menu

I've looked for both Diet Ting and Pink Ting in Negril and have never found it. I may have to stop by Mega Mart for Pink Ting next time because I love it. Oddly enough, the only place I've been able to buy it is my local Kroger supermarket in Lexington, KY. Go figure.