Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Change Of Plans

User Info Menu

Change Of Plans

Hello Gang,
    There has been a change in my plans. I have an family emergency and won't be able to see you guys for the April reach. I had to reschedule my plans for next month, so I'm now going in May.
    I feeling so sad because of all the activities planned and all I really wanted to meet at the boardie events. Please send pictures and trip reports of the many adventures you guys will have.I haven't confirmed new dates yet, but I know it will be some time next month and when I do I will post.
    Sad Copper
    Live,Stay true to yourself, and Never Compromise for anything

User Info Menu

This is NOT the change of itinerary you were supposed to be posting Hope all goes well with the family, blessings.
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Awww, copper
    I am so sorry to hear this....hope everything is ok and I know you will still have a wonderful trip in May

We will all miss you in April though

User Info Menu

OH NO!!!! I'm so sorry, but if you need anything let me know!! And I pray that all goes well with your family!!

Luvs
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Tough loss. Luvs, Copper would have been a Rondel yardie .... Don't lose hope, Copper, maybe things will work out last minute ... would love to meet ya one day.

User Info Menu

Oh No!! Copper350 I'm really sad to hear this! I was looking forward to meeting you next week!

I'm so sorry that you are facing a family emergency, I hope it all goes well with your family and that things get better soon! Your family is in my thoughts, Please keep us posted.

-Daisy
    Carpe Diem