Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Ati..

User Info Menu

Ati..

So even though i'm already booked for ATI.. i still check regularly on travelocity for airfare/hotel deals and whatever...

today i checked and the only hotel with available space for that time is The Caves... (well at least through travelocity)

ATI is going to be bigger than ever..

which actually makes me nervous since i will most likely be alone.. oh well
    Last edited by BreanaAshlee; 04-11-2012 at 09:41 PM.

User Info Menu

I am pretty sure I am going with my son, this will be I think our fifth year in a row going around ATI. I was just thinking this morning I need to start looking for a room, something always comes up. We usually stay whereever we can during ATI, and then move to a nice place after as Negril becomes a ghost town and you can pick any hotel at a deal price!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

oye! forgot about this...should be a crazy week; nuff soundman are looking forward to it too...nero-p from coppershot keeps saying yowww ati week ago shot...guess will walk up and down the beach tuesday and wednesday looking for any vacancies

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poolguywindsor View Post
    I am pretty sure I am going with my son, this will be I think our fifth year in a row going around ATI. I was just thinking this morning I need to start looking for a room, something always comes up. We usually stay whereever we can during ATI, and then move to a nice place after as Negril becomes a ghost town and you can pick any hotel at a deal price!
    get on it, rooms are going quick!! you're a brave man for waiting this long. I remember last year, even in june there were still a few options left through travelocity... this year is another story...

Quote Originally Posted by Kentroy View Post
    oye! forgot about this...should be a crazy week; nuff soundman are looking forward to it too...nero-p from coppershot keeps saying yowww ati week ago shot...guess will walk up and down the beach tuesday and wednesday looking for any vacancies
    i hope you mean this tuesday and wednesday and not the week of ATI.. if so you're even more brave than PGW...

maybe its just me but the idea of booking later than march for such a busy time makes me have a mini panic attack..

User Info Menu

It's a very busy time.....Dream Week leads up to ATI Weekend which ends with Independence (50 Years!) so yes it's going to be way busier than normal. I think Negril beach Club Condos still has availability. Don't worry about being alone --- you are more than welcome to come hang out with my group of 16.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BreanaAshlee View Post
    i hope you mean this tuesday and wednesday and not the week of ATI.. if so you're even more brave than PGW...

maybe its just me but the idea of booking later than march for such a busy time makes me have a mini panic attack..
    lol yes ma'am, this tues/wed coming...fortunately i *might* have a feather in my cap with my breddren's family over barry's..i wanted to book from early as well but just found out (like...5 days ago) that grad school classes will dun the week before ati week. will just door to door down the beach like i'm selling girl scout cookies if i have to

User Info Menu

We booked our hotel back in December.
    Not taking any chances.
    August can't get here soon enough!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kentroy View Post
    lol yes ma'am, this tues/wed coming...fortunately i *might* have a feather in my cap with my breddren's family over barry's..i wanted to book from early as well but just found out (like...5 days ago) that grad school classes will dun the week before ati week. will just door to door down the beach like i'm selling girl scout cookies if i have to
    Hope you find something!

Quote Originally Posted by a214trip View Post
    We booked our hotel back in December.
    Not taking any chances.
    August can't get here soon enough!
    I negotiated and booked mine in person before i left in march..

i did't want to miss out again this year... and to me the only way i could enjoy ATI is by staying in a hotel and being right near the action.. when i stay with family, even when they say its okay to go , i feel awkward.