Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Woke up this morning

User Info Menu

Woke up this morning
    and got myself a beer...
    The future's uncertain
    and the end is always near...

Go see the Doc, and kick that sh*t
    you are in control, not that nasty sinus thing !
    Feel better and enjoy your vacation :-)

User Info Menu

I flew like that once....my ears would not clear "pop" upon landing...I was miserable...couldn't understand anybody questions.....and the next day it turned into a BAD earache........Go seek modern witchdoctor...
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Going in the morning. Hoping to get some relief!!
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

Get better Delta and enjoy your island time with the pickney!!

User Info Menu

Meanwhile - just like "Mom" says -> drink plenty of fluids, tea, soup, etc. Mucinex is great for getting that nasty mucus out of your lungs & sinus. Remember to pack some OTC cold meds to take with you - in addition to any meds the doctor prescribes - just in case.

FEEL BETTA!!

User Info Menu

Delta hope you get to feeling better and that David does not get sick. Have a wonderful trip.

User Info Menu

Can I catch the cold/sinus thing from just reading this post???? Anyway... heading to the Dr this morning to get a fix because next Saturday I want to wake up in paradise and be able to smell all she has to offer.

User Info Menu

Good thing we went... came home with his&hers Zpacs... should be good in a few days. Very thankful it happened now instead of next weekend.

User Info Menu

Got my zpac and sudafed so I should be good. Little guy goes Monday morning. I have repacked my luggage and only need to make a quick walmart run.
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

Stopped at the grocery store on the way home from the doc.... going down the isle, crossed paths with a couple. She had a dozen or so braids with red/green/gold beads, he had a cap with Jamaica flag, both with fresh burn/tans... I asked if they had been to Ja recently... they just got back the night before from Ochi, said they go every two years for the last 10 or so. Love it when there is a random Jamaica connection at home.