Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Woke up this morning

User Info Menu

Woke up this morning........

"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand

Whose wine, what wine, where the hell did I dine?

Must have been a dream I don’t believe where I’ve been

Come on - you wanna do it again?

Do you, you feel like I do?"

Whenever I hear those words, I remember a night after a party at the Yacht Club many years ago!

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Got my zpac and sudafed so I should be good. Little guy goes Monday morning. I have repacked my luggage and only need to make a quick walmart run.
    OH NO! So much for all of my good advice....I am in the same boat too. Throat hurts, ears hurt....Got my Z-pack today! The doctor says if it turns out to be viral, I can always implement PLAN B - SUN, RUM & WARM SALT WATER (on the beach)

I hope you get betta soon!....and hope I do too...

User Info Menu

Awww sorry you got sick. I'm feeling so much better and the little one does as well. In hoping they give him something tomorrow to clear the rest of this right up.
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

Delta enjoy your vacation and hope that you and Daniel feel better.

User Info Menu

Glad to hear you're feeling better Delta, Have a safe flight and enjoy every minute in Negril! I hope we get to meet you and the little one during your stay

Sweetsue and Indybob - Sorry to hear you're coming down with something too! Oh no! Hope you both feel better very soon!!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Gee - you think we might be giving a new meaning to "computer virus?"

User Info Menu

I hate getting sick right before something important! I'll go to the doctor in a heartbeat and tell her to give me a shot of something STRONG and a prescription LOL.

I guess that's the benefit of going in the summer...less stuff going around.

User Info Menu

sounds like you all might make a tour . . . to dr grant - lol . . . she's lovely

User Info Menu

Well little one has a sinus and eye infection. Because we leave on 16 hours she gave him antibiotics. Had we been home she said that he would have just let it run its course ! All packed and im under the weight limit. Just need to wash and take out trash!
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

Go get that Zpack!!!

edit: sorry i missed this last page....hope little dude feels better asap! Have a safe trip, hope to see ya in Negril
    Stir IT UP