Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Trip Report: ULTRA BUMP

User Info Menu

I really enjoyed this trip report. Thanks for posting.

I am quite impressed with your pics of SATP. I stayed at the Sunset in Ochi, about 6 years ago, and it is nothing like the one in Negril. Although it was nice it is definitely a couple notches below SATP.

User Info Menu

Thank you R. for a wonderfully written trip report...which reads as good as any novel..it takes me right back to the magic of Bloody Bay and the beach chairs...Shout out to staff: Oshane, Curninal, Chef Ruddy, Fizroy, Bruce, Tanya, Carla, Kadian, Octavia, Kenroy, Kirk, Everton, Tafari, Chantae, Jeffrey, Opal - Beach Bar chef, Gladstone, and many more who made our stay the best ever...R: Your pictures are beautiful but your words paint the true picture. Love ya sistah!
    Dr. Melfi

User Info Menu

GREAT photos -- especially the ones of you!

User Info Menu

Awesome post! I really enjoyed reading it :-)

User Info Menu

I was getting lost in your writing, you are better than you know. I hope it is not another 5 years before we get the pleasure of another one of your posts. Maybe you should go back to journaling...I think there may be a book or two inside you trying to find their way out.

Peace.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSue View Post
    I was getting lost in your writing, you are better than you know. I hope it is not another 5 years before we get the pleasure of another one of your posts. Maybe you should go back to journaling...I think there may be a book or two inside you trying to find their way out.

Peace.
    Thank you, SweetSue. It was such a short trip and I wanted to spend those hours reading. I think that I journaled more when I traveled alone. I am glad to share my trips, as others have with me over the years. No matter how popular Facebook is now, Negril.com will always be the home I return to.

User Info Menu

loved reading your report, and I know if I ever have money to burn, would DEFINITELY love to stay at SATP! Looks like a lovely laid back place..and I couldn't help cracking up when I read your report of your excursion to Hedo...but only because it sounds exactly like something I would do and how I would react, lol!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by negrilaholic View Post
    loved reading your report, and I know if I ever have money to burn, would DEFINITELY love to stay at SATP! Looks like a lovely laid back place..and I couldn't help cracking up when I read your report of your excursion to Hedo...but only because it sounds exactly like something I would do and how I would react, lol!
    SATP was worth every penny, but it does mean a shorter trip and one big vacation per year. (I take smaller, weekend getaways during other times of the year.) With no running around and pure relaxation from the moment I arrived until I left, it really was enough time. In every sense of the word, it was a vacation. When I look back at other trips I've taken, they took a lot out of me emotionally and physically. My biggest dilemma of the day was when to wash my hair.

Going to HE DON'T was suppose to be a funny adventure; unfortunately, those laughs didn't start for me until the next day. I will say that the staff was amazing! When I told my friend that we bought a night pass to Hedo, she said, "Hedonism? I haven't heard of that place since the '70s!"

Exactly.

User Info Menu

agreed. I think she has a book or two in her! what a writer...

User Info Menu

I made my own cornmeal porridge and it's really good!

Name:  photo(80).jpg
Views: 459
Size:  77.0 KB