Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Trip Report: ULTRA BUMP

User Info Menu

hey rizla, i overlapped my stay at sunset at the palms with you . . . i thought you might be who you are but was not sure . . . loved, absolutely loved my stay at sunset, actually, i stayed there last october, loved it so much and re-booked again for april. . . . i think the experience is worth every penny.

thanks for sharing your trip.

User Info Menu

Rizla, I really enjoyed your trip report! It was really engaging! I couldn't stop reading! Loved all the pictures too!
    Sunset at the Palms looks beautiful
    and I could totally relate to the feelings you expressed about your time at Hedonism
    I also had that same curiosity, but I know I would also respond the same way to all the stuff you described!
    I don't think it's really for me either
    Thanks for sharing this!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JitterBug View Post
    hey rizla, i overlapped my stay at sunset at the palms with you . . . i thought you might be who you are but was not sure . . . loved, absolutely loved my stay at sunset, actually, i stayed there last october, loved it so much and re-booked again for april. . . . i think the experience is worth every penny.

thanks for sharing your trip.
    JitterBug, I assume we overlapped at the start of my trip/end of yours? That's great. You have to send me a picture of you. I would love to hear more about your trip.! I sent you a message with my email..
    Last edited by rizla; 04-16-2012 at 05:32 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    I could totally relate to the feelings you expressed about your time at Hedonism
    I also had that same curiosity, but I know I would also respond the same way to all the stuff you described!
    It's an experience! lol

User Info Menu

Love the report Rizla.
    Love the video of Donnavon , he's a fav of ours. I brought him some strings and a chromatic tuner , he was thrilled with the gift.
    Looking forward to seeing more photos.
    PS: I wasearing one of my Rizla Originals today....lol

User Info Menu

Your trip reports have been missed girl! As usual, beautifully written! Glad you enjoyed it, despite some of the "bumps"

User Info Menu

I agree, what a great report! I love reading it. I think a lot of us have the same curiosity about Hedo, and would react just like you did!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rasta Stan View Post
    PS: I wasearing one of my Rizla Originals today....lol
    Would you believe I forgot all about that business venture until you mentioned it?

User Info Menu

Is he still going through chemo? I wonder about the weight loss, there are such great anti nausea medications these days, doesn't he have any? I have some left if anyone is going?

User Info Menu

I really liked you trip report....so well written. Thanks!
    Stir IT UP