Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Trip Report: ULTRA BUMP

User Info Menu

Really nice report Rizla. The Hedo story is just perfect, the description of the anxiety emanating from the conflicting desires is outstanding. I agree on The Glass Castle, what an incredible story and it grabs you immediately with that amazing first person description of childhood self-immolation.
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Rizla....how kind of you and your friend to help another in need and make his day a little better...Loved the music videos-really enjoying this report..and pics
    BTW..Now I want to try some corn meal porridge....
    Last edited by suzengrace; 04-16-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardbeth View Post
    Is he still going through chemo? I wonder about the weight loss, there are such great anti nausea medications these days, doesn't he have any? I have some left if anyone is going?
    Wayne has not started chemo yet. The weight loss was from being so sick leading up to his surgery.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by suzengrace View Post
    Rizla....how kind of you and your friend to help another in need and make his day a little better...Loved the music videos-really enjoying this report..and pics
    BTW..Now I want to try some corn meal porridge....
    I have the recipe! Just say the word...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Guirigay View Post
    Really nice report Rizla. The Hedo story is just perfect, the description of the anxiety emanating from the conflicting desires is outstanding. I agree on The Glass Castle, what an incredible story and it grabs you immediately with that amazing first person description of childhood self-immolation.
    Someone recommended this book to me a year ago and I didn't decide to pick it up until this trip. I was mesmerized.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rizla View Post
    I have the recipe! Just say the word...
    The word!!
    I LOVE cornmeal porridge

User Info Menu

Ok Rizla....THE WORD.....the corn porridge word..... (i dont have pm cabapilites on this board BTW)
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Hi Riz, So happy to see you post again. Only had time to skim the pages to make sure it was you. I will print your report and enjoy it before bed time if I can wait that long. :-) Hope all is well.

User Info Menu

My mom had pancreatic cancer. Praying for your friend.

User Info Menu

Rizla originals......... we are going back in time......
    Loved the prose.......captivating as usual........ sincerely missed...but.... not forgotten
    Welcome Home........
    Don't be a stranger,,,,,,,,,,