Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: rasta stan and betty

User Info Menu

rasta stan and betty

finally met rasta stan and betty . . . wonderful ppl . . . it was a pleasure to hang out with you folks at sea star. yes, i finally made it to sea star. was a great evening, loved all the entertainment, especially rasta stan's voice . . . met lisa and rob for the first time in person . . . good time was had by all.

User Info Menu

I Hope to hear rasta stan sing too while im there (hint)

User Info Menu

patty, he has an amazing voice, was a real pleasure.

User Info Menu

I had the pleasure of catching a video of him (you tube? ) I just dont remember but I do remember the ...WOW factor and was excited to hear he was in town when we were........

User Info Menu

Yes, I go back a long, long way with Rasta Stan and Betty from back in the old Yacht Club Days. Two finer people I have rarely met in all my travels to Jamaica.

Knowing you, Jitterbug........ I hope you didn't corrupt them too much!

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Jitterbug ,
    Betty and I had a ball meeting you and glad you came to the Sea Star with us.
    And No Bill, she didn't do anything I wouldn't do...lol

User Info Menu

bill, you would have been proud of me, was on my best behaviour . . .

rasta stan and betty, hope to catch you again next year or sooner.

User Info Menu

Jitterbug, Ted thought he saw you on Norman Manley Blvd Sat. afternoon. We were driving home.

A group of us went to the Canoe a few days ago. When I walked in I heard a guy yell, "Jamaica Miss!". I turned around and said "How do you know?". He told me he was Rasta Stan. I was so happy to finally meet him. What a delightful man!
    If your dream doesn't include the "impossible", it's too small - Joel Osteen

User Info Menu

hey alice, yes, that was me, i actually stopped at the market hoping to see ted . . . next time, stop me please . . . i was in the ghetto looking for things the beach vendors don't carry . . . sorry i didn't get to see you this time.

User Info Menu

Jamaica Miss, we have met before , years ago....lol Thanks for the compliment , I'm blushing.
    I'll never forget the wonderful mats Ted makes, a real artist.
    He made several fo Seveen if I remember right, Great stuff dat.

Jitterbug,
    Hope your settled back into the grind and will be planning next years trip soooooon.