Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sweetness Trip Report - Day Two (April 2012)

User Info Menu

right - that is most likely a weave, (microbraids and extensions); although could be a whole wig - but either way...... pretty awesome!!
    Last edited by MissBlue; 04-16-2012 at 01:12 PM.

User Info Menu

Sweetness when you check in to Banana Shout and you look out at your view......when looking over at Sagi, imagine me there.....because that is what I am doing right now! LOL
    In all honesty it is sher (another boardie) that is there right now, Hi Sher! lol
    But in 6 days...it WILL be me!

I am LOVING your report Sweetness.....it is making me even more excited (and I didn't think that was even possible)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
    She was so proud to share it with us too. Cool lady.
    True dat - She has to be the type that LOVES being noticed.
    Nothing like walking into a room and having all heads turn to you - not that I would know.

User Info Menu

LOL...I am not so sure about that Ohio, If you were wearing that hat and pulling a donkey, I would surely turn to look!
    LMAO

User Info Menu

Hi Sweets ~

User Info Menu

While I'm looking at this thread there is an advert for hair extensions on the top of the page! Had to laugh
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

HAHAHAHA

I see it too....

Had my own little mishap over the weekend involving extensions....never by "human hair" off ebay.
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Wow! That is an awesome hairdo. Glad you can enjoy your trip now with the peace of mind that your mom is feeling better. Looking forward to your trip report/photos from Banana Shout.

User Info Menu

Banana Shout chapter soon come.....marley....the gardner at CFS remembered me and came over. Such a great smile. I will peak over at Sagi and manifest your arrival lol.

[feeling a bit distracted still but maybe jus need to settle into West End]
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
    Banana Shout chapter soon come.....marley....the gardner at CFS remembered me and came over. Such a great smile. I will peak over at Sagi and manifest your arrival lol.

[feeling a bit distracted still but maybe jus need to settle into West End]
    You talking about Jackie? Jackie is a gentle giant of a man and a pleasure to talk to. I really look forward to interacting with Jackie on my next reach.