Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sweetness Trip Report - Day Two (April 2012)

User Info Menu

Cool Sweetness Trip Report - Day Two (April 2012)

Hello Good Night. (JA cell number if anyone needs it 844-2240)

Spectacular sunset tonight after an afternoon shower. Absolutely wonderful day 2.
    Breakfast at 10:30 was a callaloo omlette made to order by a chef with a smile that could light up a city. Plus some sweet fruit and wheat toast…..doing good on eating healthy despite the unending options. I love eating outside and was not lonely long. Several birds joined me and one was trying to boldly steal right from mi plate. Oy. I kept saying NO SAH and he finally stayed on the chair lol. Observation: Best job in Negril – being a bird at an all inclusive.

Hit the beach at 11:00 and right into the blue blue sea. I just bobbed and swam and danced to the reggae sounds from the shore. I came in to dry off and meet my JA author friend in the lobby to pick up her books I carried down for her and could not believe I had been out there 2 ½ hours LOL. Ahhhhhhh Note: First time I called non-personal items on my duty form and brought receipts (had books and yarn). It was actually faster and I was the only one and long line at nothing to declare line. She was cool and I even gave her one of the books (spiritual poetry). No duty – I guess we have up to $500 worth before charged. But glad I was honest and it was no big deal.

The afternoon shower is so nice to cool off and listen to – it has been dry here and they need the rain from what my driver told me coming in. Met a cool lady vendor and she let me take a picture of her hairdo which was super fantastic (lol). I was drawn to the centerpiece in the lobby….lobsta claws and ginger…oh so pretty.

Rain often brings some of the most spectacular sunsets and tonight did not disappoint. I was moved by the beauty and in awe of nature.
    Rambo – Willie picks me up tomorrow afternoon to move me to West End –woo hoo. Banana Shout here I come……all for now but will try to post in the morning between workout and breakfast again. Enjoy your evening all.

Name:  075.JPG
Views: 531
Size:  95.5 KB
    Name:  084.jpg
Views: 515
Size:  50.4 KB
    Name:  094.JPG
Views: 508
Size:  84.7 KB
    Name:  095.JPG
Views: 504
Size:  93.8 KB
    Name:  099.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  55.8 KB
    Name:  100.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  41.9 KB
    Name:  114.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  43.1 KB
    Name:  121.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  79.5 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Love it....and you are right, that's quite a smile and definitely quite the hairdo!!!

User Info Menu

Few more photos from today. RastaG - re: drinks here at RIU....I am tempted to try everything but I have enjoyed just plain lemonade (lime juice, splash of simple syrup, water, ice) - I don't know how they keep up with all the drink orders - every shape size and color (lol). People havin BIG FUN lol.

Name:  061.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  49.8 KB
    Name:  067.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  60.6 KB
    Name:  068.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  46.1 KB
    Name:  072.JPG
Views: 410
Size:  83.1 KB
    Name:  080.JPG
Views: 475
Size:  70.6 KB
    Name:  086.JPG
Views: 478
Size:  63.0 KB
    Name:  102.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  45.5 KB
    Name:  118.JPG
Views: 487
Size:  64.4 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

WOW! sweetness! the pictures! OMG! the hair!!!!!! wow........

User Info Menu

Enjoying as usual

User Info Menu

Thank you Sweetness! I have always enjoyed your perspective. I remember one of the first trip reports I read on this board was yours at Blue Horizon. You capture a beauty that always brings a tear to my eyes! Keep your days beautiful. I will be there on the 23rd

User Info Menu

I thought there was a snake on a chair in one of those photos! (dove on the ground).

User Info Menu

Great photos...that hair looks..hot! And that chef is easy on the eyes...
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    I thought there was a snake on a chair in one of those photos! (dove on the ground).

Lola me as well I was like OMG ewwwww lol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rastagal View Post
    Great photos...that hair looks..hot! And that chef is easy on the eyes...
    very easy !! That its definitely a ummmmm hairdo
    Happy holiday family time!