Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: So Beautiful.....

User Info Menu

So Beautiful.....

Nothing like a lazy Sunday on the cliffs watching the fisherman coming with thier catch from early morning, having morning coffee Blue sea so close you can reach out & touch it. Sunset after the rain. A night drive through all the little towns in the hills. Kids at the barber shop getting ready for school on Monday. Hanging out, moving slow this morning, Damn its almost noon. By this time Patty has landed & will be out the door & on her way for her next adventure. BRASI & ALL IT IS AS WONDERFUL AS WE REMEMBER IT FROM OUR LAST REACH!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the report
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Juli that sunset last night was amazing. Heading to my beloved cliffs today - enjoy every moment and hope to meet you round. Bless
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Reports from the rock! Yes! Hope you're enjoying HSH Juli!
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Thanks for the report Juli!

48 hours for me 'til Negril...so excited and a sense of calm is taking over...this is going to be special.

We are all blessed to know Jamaica; we are all doubly blessed to have so many friends throughout the world who understand that love and connect through it. I am ecstatic about meeting the newest round of people that have been getting to know each other here recently!

Juli ROOTS Wed!!!! THIS Wednesday!

User Info Menu

yay. i cant wait to be in heaven
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Who is playing at Roots? Yellowman?

User Info Menu

?-with all greastest of being here, who hates new towels hung outside & the fuzzies they leave on your face. Went to the beach for a few hours this afternnon, talked to the cigerrettes guy. Ask what was going on down the beach, he said a lot of people & noise at Fun Holiday. Patty has arrived! Sweetness, same to you, hate to do this but your new name is Girlyguy, HSH is ok. BRASI, everything you said, not long now. FYI: My hair is still boy short!

User Info Menu

Juli-Boy - Nice, It's taken longer than expected for someone to drop that one! Props
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Can we see you in your new cute 'do?

Hope to see a bunch of y'all next week!