Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Wedding!

User Info Menu

The Wedding!

The wedding is getting near preperations ,negotiations,permits,scheduals,
    more negotiations,hair ,makeup for hot weather,110 people some have never been to jah,
    my wife,my daughters ,my family on both sides,my friends who are "ready to throw one down",
    steel drum bands,reggae bands ,champane,I am going to need a vacation from this
    wedding! But Cherela will never be the same after this crew is here for a week!My daughter gets married same day as boardy party and my wife will have me on a short leash that day as I have the car!
    Maybe I will sneak over when I do an "errand" and have a few of Kirbys rum punch to get the courage to give my daughter away.Anyway if you see us out in front of Cherela stop and say hi to Farmer and Likkle Farmer!
    Love all you boardies and see you next week,Farmer

User Info Menu

Is she getting married right on the beach? What time?

User Info Menu

4:30 so there is time for the battery of pics during sunset.The next day they are doing pics around the lighthouse

User Info Menu

Congrats farmer family! I know it will be amazing!

User Info Menu

Yes Congrats! There is not a more beautiful spot to be married in then Negril so only good things can come of this:-)

User Info Menu

What a WONDERFUL wedding you are giving your daughter! Blessings for a PERFECT DAY!!
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Thanks boardies
    We had to get permits from aviation athority and the fire brigade to launch 100 fire lanterns
    Makes sense and we want to do the right thing!
    farmer

User Info Menu

Sounds wonderful & exhausting......it's going to be beautiful for sure!!

User Info Menu

We are staying at CCLP and can't wait to see the launching of the lanterns. Are you doing this right after the wedding?

User Info Menu

Sounds exciting! Congrats