Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2012 ROLL CALL

User Info Menu

Re: December 2012 ROLL CALL

I am celebrating my 42nd bday on Dec 24th. I am flying shortly after Xmas. Dates and things will be solid soon.

Thank GOODNESS I have a trip to plan because this time, the post-Negril blues has reached a critical level. I just want to hang with you guys everyday and drink/smoke way too much. Is that a lot to ask out of life? LOL

User Info Menu

Eden & Anthony ( undecided about bringing our little guy
    Dates set: December 26-January 9.
    Idle Awhile, and if sans kiddo, then also some time split at either Hide Awhile or Rockhouse.

Will be first time attending a boardie meeting, and am so excited about meeting everyone! C'mon December, hurry up!

User Info Menu

Hopefully I will be there two times in dec. again. i am planning on doing the 10 km. in the Reggae Marathon, and have not checked out flights yet, but usually go dec 27th (birthday) for a week.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

It'll be good to finally meet some of you guys!

Zee and I will be therefrom Dec 29/12 till Feb 02/13.

We're staying at Seastar Inn!

Peace
    Elvino

User Info Menu

*Hopefully* I'll be there somewhere around December 24 to January 7th!

User Info Menu

Ok...I know it's not a December trip, but I thought I would post our next dates because it looks like some of you will still be there when we arrive... 1/5 - 1/12. At Catcha...

User Info Menu

How on earth do people afford more than one trip a year????? I sure wish I had it like that!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by garysteph1018 View Post
    How on earth do people afford more than one trip a year????? I sure wish I had it like that!
    Well personally I could never do it staying places like Catcha...I don't usually pay more than $65/nt so that allows me to go a few times a year. And in low season (April-Dec) you can usually find prices around the $50/nt mark. So it is do-able!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

For the past 10 years I have been planning my 50th birthday ( December 18th), I started with Barbados, then Costa Rica but my dream for the last 5 years is to be in Negril for my 50th. Sadly its not going to happen. Hubby is super busy ( air traffic controller) at Christmas/NY so no can do. booohooo
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by garysteph1018 View Post
    1. I have virtually no social life. Lots of flexibility and time off at the M-F, but when I am at work I bust my tail.
    2. I work 6-7 days a week (M-F dayjob, one/two nights a week singing for my supper/free alcohol and cash money)
    3. No car payments. BIG wastes of cash.
    4. I also freelance doing a variety of marketing/graphics, eeking out some extra cash when I can.
    5. I don't stay at upscale spots and I use my cash wisely. Patties.
    6. Traveling solo is cheaper.

I'm LUCKY. December will be my 4th trip to the rock in about 19 months. STOKED to be bringing my favorite people on earth to Jamaica this next trip!

Life is for living.