Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 34 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2012 ROLL CALL

User Info Menu

December 2012 ROLL CALL

Good day everyone. I don't know about you but, for me, nothing soothes the end of a trip like planning a new one. I'll volunteer to keep this list as neat and orderly as possible; however, I am not NEARLY as organized as Marley9808...she sets a great example, though...so, here goes my best try!

Special thanks to Joe Trinidad and Patty Sather for being the original December12 recruiters.

Please list your December 2012 dates below.

Brasi, w. sons (Jacob, and Jesse) (appx) December 21 - January 6 Seastar/FH
    Last edited by brasi; 05-01-2012 at 10:59 PM.

User Info Menu

I'm in Dec 26/27 - Jan 12
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

You had to do it...
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Uh oh Tizzy. Your name is in the thread, now you HAVE to book!

User Info Menu

Dec. 5th through Dec. 19th for my 55th birthday and our 5th wedding anniversary!
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

That's why I posted
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

We haven't booked airfare yet (too early, should still get cheaper). The accommodations are are work in progress, but the dates are pretty set.

CherryNorth and DH, Nov 28 - Dec 8, likely BCC/Catcha/Somewhere on the beach

User Info Menu

Nov 27-Dec 7

User Info Menu

20th Dec to 13th Jan, 2013!!!
    "mud cyaan seckle widout wata"...some people are essential to the wellbeing of others

User Info Menu

Booked at Nirvana for 12/22- 1/2. First trip for our kids since they were little, they will be 18 and 22 this trip.