Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cancelled..

User Info Menu

Re: Cancelled..

Oh no, I’m sorry to hear about your cancelled trip,…
    I hope everything settles with school and that your health improves

On the bright side – December sounds like it’s going to be absolutely EPIC! You are certainly going to have a blast!

And Yes, Apple vodka and Ting is really delicious, you’re so right! I wish I could find Ting here in San Francisco so I could make it at home!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Actually you can have apple vodka and ting at home. The Ting web site will ship some to you if you really want it. They are located in Florida I was thinking about having some stashed at home for when I want that specific drink becasue it is so tasty.

http://www.tingsoda.com/

User Info Menu

I am ready!!! I been ready since I left JA on feb 13...I wanted to get a week there in June, but also had some "issues" come up, so the long wait until December began. No way I am canceling that one. 2 weeks at hotel already booked, and I think about it ALL the time!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Bre, Daisy and I drank some apple vodka and tings in your honor on our last trip.....they were DELICIOUS!!! Thanks for the tip
    Sorry to hear about your cancelled trip...we sure missed you this past trip but it sounds like December can more than make up for it!
    You have to go in december, i am determined to convince you to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    I am ready!!! I been ready since I left JA on feb 13...I wanted to get a week there in June, but also had some "issues" come up, so the long wait until December began. No way I am canceling that one. 2 weeks at hotel already booked, and I think about it ALL the time!!!
    I don't care if i have to bring an entire med team with me, i will be in jamaica December! This December trip is the only thing that keeps me going, most days i just want to lay in bed forever.i refuse to cancel again.

Thankfully i was able to get a full refund on the deposit i paid for the hotel!

User Info Menu

Breanna hope you get to feeling better real soon. So you can go to Jamaica in December and be healthy. Sorry you canceled because you got sick.

User Info Menu

Did you have a room booked for ATI? If so where?
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Clarity, they sell Ting at BevMo. If you have one close to you, check for it. You can check on BevMo's online site too. You just pick a store and it will tell you if it's available there. Not sure where in SF you live but I just randomly checked the BevMo store on Van Ness and it was available. You can even pre-order it online for pick up. They aren't cheap though $1.99 each. But worth it for a little taste of JA. I love an Appleton and Ting every once in a while. And don't forget to pick up a few Red Stripes while you're there too.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poolguywindsor View Post
    Did you have a room booked for ATI? If so where?
    Hidden Paradise

User Info Menu

I got my school stuff all worked out! so happy i recieved that email this morning... (BTW what happenedd with my school is that they revoked my financial aid because they said i didn't meet Satisfactory Academic Progress... even though i have a 3.4 GPA.... -__-)

now, a few doctors appointments over the next few months, and i should be cleared for take-off in december!

User Info Menu

Hope it all works out for you! YIPPIE on the financial aid!
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool