Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Airport Transportation

User Info Menu

Airport Transportation

Since we only have a 'short time' in Negril....I don't want to waste 'one minute' of it.
    I scored us a 'very early flight, with an early arrival'....I'm not sure I want to 'wait' around and take a BUS.
    I am 'shopping' around for a private driver--at a reasonal price.
    Anybody know anyone???

Thanks again in Advance!
    Soon Come!

User Info Menu

Everyone on the board has their favorite driver or transportaion company and we all love to promote them when given the chance. With that said, I am giving you MY personal choice.
    I always arrange a ride with Tyrone Williams. He has a spacious, well looked after, air contioned van. He knows the roads like the back of his hand & I trust him with my life.

TYS.ONTIME@yahoo.com
    1-876-290-1466

My last trip, he was still charging $60 each way - includes drinks and as many stops as you want .
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    [url=http://www.ticker.7910.org/eng]

The 1st time you travel to Negril, for the rest of your life, Negril travels with you.
    (taken from realnegril.com/beingees - Graffiti #13)

User Info Menu

Clives' was recommended to me by many boardies. Using them in August.

User Info Menu

my favorites are either clives or alfreds,both nice rides and dependable.

User Info Menu

plenty good drivers .....
    clive will not make u wait and most professional. will respond 2 e-mail reservations within 24 hours.
    http://www.clivestransportservicejamaica.com

User Info Menu

Yup...lots of great choices!
    As a solo traveler I would choose Clives...they offer an affordable shared ride.
    For a private ride...I recommend Kenny at kennyjamaica@gmail.com or cell (876) 384-1371....$60.00us one way (1-3 people) includes red stripe/beverage on arrival & a cell phone if required.