Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walk Good - Travels to Negril, Jamaica - eBook now available @ 75% off until July 8th

User Info Menu

Walk Good - Travels to Negril, Jamaica - eBook now available @ 75% off until July 8th

Hi
    In anticipation of the release of my new novel 'Sunset Negril', I've made my travelogue, 'Walk Good - Travels to Negril, Jamaica' available in eBook formats. The following formats are available for immediate download:
    EPUB
    Sony
    Kindle
    Palm

Click on: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/64184

If you would like to add this eBook to your device, it is available at 75% off until July 8th- that's only $2.00.
    Enter the following coupon at checkout:
    CF83V

I will also be offering eBook specials on my new novel 'Sunset Negril' when it is released end July.

Keep On Walkin' Good
    K3
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

Great deal! I read it on the first part of our trip this January, really got the mood right. I look forward to your next tale.

User Info Menu

I forgot to mention, even if you don't have an eBook reader, you can read Kindle books on your PC by downloading the free Kindle Reader app. from Amazon.
    It turns your laptop into a Kindle reader, and it's in colour on a large screen - both big bonuses
    You also get a few free eBooks. Its very cool, try it out!

You can get the app at:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1000426311

K3
    My Books:

User Info Menu

Will it be available in paperback as well?
    Though I am a computer nerd and love digital everything, I really still enjoy buying paperbacks, especially of books I really love. I like to keep the copies.
    In fact, I need to buy a new copy of Walk Good as I loaned my last one out and never got it back!

Thanks again for the update, looking forward to the new book!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Will it be available in paperback as well?
    Hey Marley
    If you can hold off a while I am arranging for a re-release of Walk Good in Trade Paper Back with a new publisher- this time at a much more reasonable price ~ $13.00.
    It should be re-listed on Amazon within 2 weeks.
    I'll post a note (and hopefully discounts) on this board whern it is ready.
    Thank you for the interest.
    K3
    My Books:

User Info Menu

Oh I can.....and I will! Awesome, thanks for always looking out for us!

User Info Menu

Thank you! Just bought it for Mom and Me!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

If you can hold off a while I am arranging for a re-release of Walk Good in Trade Paper Back with a new publisher- this time at a much more reasonable price ~ $13.00.

Excellent. Tried to find it in the past and was not able to locate a copy. I still want to read books on paper :-)

User Info Menu

Can't wait for the next one...can you post the website to purchase it when it is released?
    Thanks

User Info Menu

I have wanted to read this book for quite some time and mentioned it to a neighbour last week who has a book reading machine.I have just downloaded the simple link from amazon and bought the book.I am very excited to finally get a chance to read it!I will let you know what I think