Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Years, 12 Nights, 6 Hotels, ONE LOVE - April 2012 Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: 10 Years, 12 Nights, 6 Hotels, ONE LOVE - April 2012 Trip Report

Its all true! Hahahah Poor tizzy!

This is fantastic..I love the beginning and just knew it would start as great as this....Got the camp fire going and friends are gathering for the story of Clarity and Markus tissues handy (sigh) You know how much I think of you....EPIC!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Tizzy, I can write yours:

I drank, I lost my iPhone, I made out, I <censored>, <censored>, <censored>, I found my iPhone, I had fun! - Tizzy

lmao
    LOL Tizzy.. But she laughed and she smiled through it all. Tizzy had a great time..No worries ,just lead her to the next party!! Love Ya Tizzy!!

User Info Menu

Love all of you!!! Hey, what can I say, I needed a freakin vacation. LOLOLOL
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikdoc View Post
    LOL Tizzy.. But she laughed and she smiled through it all. Tizzy had a great time..No worries ,just lead her to the next party!! Love Ya Tizzy!!
    Amen, and that is why we all love her! How could you not.....Tizzy IS the party!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Amen, and that is why we all love her! How could you not.....Tizzy IS the party!
    Marcus and Clarity please excuse my hijack. However I have to agree that this girl knows how to PARTY! She honestly was the only one who could keep up with me.....

User Info Menu

WOW, there's a whole bunch of great reading on this board. Loving all these great trip reports. Keep it coming!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    wpyogi!! Correct me if I'm wrong but yall are the fun couple I got to hang with one crazy night yeah??
    Yes, lol!!!

User Info Menu

I hope BABY was made in epic Trip! ure the cutest couple ever! a child may not help ur negril adictiion but I know ull put things in perspective!

respct
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Looks like Patrick and I should have booked our trip a month later....we had a great time in Negril, did and saw more than ever this reach, since we broke our Couples Negril addiction....but reading all the experiences that all of you had makes us envious as hell...I am loving that you are all so generous to share your time with us, so we can vicariously re-live it along with you

User Info Menu

Where are you guys??? I'm sitting with my cup of coffee....clicking my nails on the desk.....lol
    Stir IT UP