Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to stay - 10 nights - under $750?

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone for the responses - I didn't expect so many on a weekend! Some of the places mentioned I've done in the past - BBBarn, Beach Club Condos - and unfortunately Catcha Gardens and Seastar don't have the cliff view that I'm looking for. I kinda wanted some place new. Mirage and Negril Escape both look good - and I've seen both while walking the west end road over the years, and I am leaning towards the west end. Since I'll be staying in low season I don't want anyplace too smaall where I'm the only guest; I don't think I'd feel too safe if that was the case. Given that, I think probably Negril Escape would be best to contact at this point. Marley and/or Jasperpso....any contact info you have would be really appreciated!

User Info Menu

Here is link to Negril Escape web page with info rates.

http://www.negrilescape.com/Room_Rates.htm

User Info Menu

Web specials for CoCo La Palmat under $80 per day including taxes and breakfast.

Regards,

Bob

User Info Menu

Sure Lynntt, great choice with Negril Escape
    contact email reservations@negrilescape.com or Felisha@negrilescape.com and you might be able to get even better rates than quoted on the site, also a phone call is probably the best / fastest way to get a good rate quote. The entire staff is awesome!
    (876) 957-0392

User Info Menu

Agree on maybe Mirage...they have done some remodeling I believe

User Info Menu

I don't have anything to add - just purchased my tickets and wanted to see my ticker in action.....lol!!

User Info Menu

Seaind resort...best kept secret!

User Info Menu

Lynntt,

I'm booked single share at Hedo A/I Garden View Nude Room for 2-9 July, and don't think I'm going to be able to make it. I'll sell you the room for at least half price, as I can't get a refund, so it would be a VERY cheap for you (way under $750, but that's only for 7 nights)! Let me know at blmjaxfl@yahoo.com

I was SO looking forward to the trip, but it looks like other issues are going to prevent this trip!

brenda
    Hedonism July 2-9, 2011
    Next Reach Unknown?