Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to stay - 10 nights - under $750?

User Info Menu

Where to stay - 10 nights - under $750?

I am a return visitor to Negril, and am booking 10 nights in July for a solo trip. Either cliffs or beach is fine. I have to have a/c, television and a refrigerator. The must-have for the cliffs is a view; must-have for the beach is being on the beach side of the road with plenty of shade. I wanted to stay at Catcha Falling Star, but the only rooms they have open on my dates of travel are waaaaaay out of my price range. Any help/suggestions welcome!

User Info Menu

Take a look at Negril Escape
    on the cliffs, has view, a/c, tv and some rooms have fridge

Administrator

User Info Menu

Check Mirage.... located between Catcha and Negril Escape...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

How about Seastar? Check the webcast out now if you are on. They are having their Saturday night show. Also Catcha falling star gardens could probably do it.
    Last edited by booger; 06-04-2011 at 10:01 PM.

User Info Menu

Try Mirage Ithink it would be just the place for you
    check their site at www.miragenegril.com

User Info Menu

i saw some good deals for catcha gardens

also check http://www.negrilonestop.com/specials.shtml

i saw barbbarn for $70

have fun!
    Last edited by Seveen; 06-04-2011 at 10:46 PM.

User Info Menu

If you want beach with view, check Caribbean Delight (located right between Grande Pineapple and Merrills 1). Ask for the beach front cottage. Jamaican owned and operated. Call Ann-Deta at 876-42-0339 or email to: caribbean.delight@yahoo.com. She also has four units with kitchette further back in the yard. Conveniently located right across the streeet is the Shamrock Grocery Store.

User Info Menu

Negril Beach Club Condos has evrything you are stating.

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

I think Bar B Barn would be perfect for you, great location,right on the beach, not far from Shamrock grocery store. It's a really nice hotel rather than a guesthouse and have all the essentials. It's not too pricy. Make sure you call the hotel rather than booking online. You'll be able to negotiate a good price. I've got a friend who traveled alone and paid $60-70US a night BBB has always gotten good reviews as far as I know, in particular from female solo travelers.

Address:
    Norman Manley Boulevard
    Negril P.O
    Westmoreland
    Jamaica

E-mail: bar-b-barn@cwjamaica.com
    Telephone: (876)957-9619

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Take a look at Negril Escape
    on the cliffs, has view, a/c, tv and some rooms have fridge
    i agree - a/c - best views - PERFECT location - great restaurants within walking distance - a couple mini marts also right out the gate... i love the negril escape - call them directly for best rate - great people - $750 will do it and maybe then some. also every room has a deck with a awesome hammock and plenty of shade.. we spend so many hours on those decks..