Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Open" places to visit both BEACH and WEST END (Question)

User Info Menu

Re: "Open" places to visit both BEACH and WEST END (Question)

Seasplash is a great place with awesome security and solid happy hour specials. It was always a fun crowd when we kicked it there. The owner is very involved as well to ensure that you have a great time. It's right past Treehouse and Country Country. That's my favorite section of the beach actually.

User Info Menu

DM, my husband and I were in Negril in April just the two of us. We are going back with our 17 year old daughter and her friend and our 21 year old sun. We hung out at Sea Splash in April and plan on taking our kids there in June. It was a fun place to hang out at on the beach. 16 days for us!! : ) Maybe we will bump into each other...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by canuk cpl View Post
    Attachment 14686Attachment 14685That is a good list Marko, you can also visit Seasplash for 2 happy hours, beach chairs and a great vibe. We also had alot of fun at PeeWee's, good prices too. Cheers!!!
    mi concur and was there last reach for mi multi Red Stripe Beers at $150J's a pop.......lol
    Boombastic is a gracious host and I wouldn't miss a chance to hit the Real Negril webcasts there.......
    and DawnMarie has been to some of them Real Negril webcasts............though it's a been awhile......lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Last edited by Marko; 05-23-2012 at 05:23 PM.
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Cliffs..... Xtabi , Beach .... Wild Parrot

And don't miss happy hour at Seastar 4-6

User Info Menu

Pee Wees is open, right next door to Blue Cave ....

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone!
    I truly appreciate all the input-I'm sure we'll be just fine, as everything always seems to work out when you reach pon di island, doesn't it? It's just my job as "the mom" to do all the worrying and fretting!

VW40-when are you going to be there? We are staying at Seastar (cliff road) for 7 nights from June 7th.
    Hope to meet up with you!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DawnMarie View Post
    Thanks everyone!
    I truly appreciate all the input-I'm sure we'll be just fine, as everything always seems to work out when you reach pon di island, doesn't it? It's just my job as "the mom" to do all the worrying and fretting!

VW40-when are you going to be there? We are staying at Seastar (cliff road) for 7 nights from June 7th.
    Hope to meet up with you!
    We are also staying at Seastar!! We will be arriving June 8th for 5 nights. So exticed I might meet a boardie for the first time! How old are your teenagers? By the time we leave ours will be 18 and 21. I know the 21 year old is not a teenager but he is still my baby.

User Info Menu

LOL..how cool is that?
    My daughters are 25 and 15 and have both been to Seastar before and absolutely ADORE Negril.
    It's been about 6 years since they've been "home".
    They are very excited and can't wait to go!
    I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting "boardies"-especially if you attend any of the webcasts-and Rob and Lisa are really nice people to get to know, too!
    See you soon!!!
    Last edited by DawnMarie; 05-28-2012 at 11:53 AM.

User Info Menu

Dawn Marie.....is that beautiful daughter of yours out of the Navy ???
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Hi Rambo!
    Thank you for the compliment regarding Emily-she is gorgeous, I have to agree!

The week before last, she was honorably discharged during a ceremony on the beach in San Diego where she is/was stationed...then moments later, was sworn in again for 3 more years!!!
    She will be living in Colorado and will be serving for at least another 3 yrs for the good ole USA.
    She will be flying home in 2 days and this trip to Negril will be a real treat for all of us, as we just decided that it was just time to go back "home". I am very blessed to have both my girls with me this time and looking forward to every little thing and lots of fun and laughter.
    I hope you and your lovely bride are doing well-next time I'm visiting my mom and dad I would love to stop by and say "hello"!