Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holy Cow!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Holy Cow!!!

Yep, still excited lol!

User Info Menu

Today is June 1st!!!!!!!!!!! Just one day closer!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

22 days for us! And we see you guys in 30!!! Can't wait for it all! I know we are all supposed to meet up at Canoe on the 3rd, but doyou think we can move that to a day when Rob and Lisa can join us all and 'play' not work? That would be way cool! They are off Mon and Wed. so could we make it Tues 02 or Wed 04? Same place same time???? What do you think?

User Info Menu

Hmmmm, let me check my schedule.....well I'm free just about anytime everyday! Great thing about vacations =) 13 days to go....=)
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

M&G the get together is already on Tuesday..... bout 4ish I think.

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie2012 View Post
    16 days for me, my first trip to Jamaica and I'm sure it won't be my last. Since I'm getting married there on June 21st it gives me a reason to go back to celebrate anniversaries right? Lol
    Congrats Sophie and yes now you have an excuse every year to go back ! Great choice for a wedding :-) I know it will be very romantic and fun :-) keep us posted.