Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beres Hammond in Ohio

User Info Menu

Beres Hammond in Ohio

Beres in Columbus Ohio June 6th !!!!! anyone else going ?????? Cant wait for a little taste of JA so close to home

User Info Menu

Re: Beres Hammond in Ohio

We will be seeing Beres on Thu. June 21 in New Haven, Connecticut. Can hardly wait. Sounds like an interesting opening act - 9Tomorrows.

User Info Menu

Hi, we are thinking about it!

User Info Menu

recieved tickets today !!!!!!! dont know much about the venue but as long as Beres is in the house im sure it will be great

User Info Menu

If we decide to go I'll let you know. We are a couple of hours north of Columbus.

User Info Menu

I'm an 1.5 hours north of Columbus. I'm gonna look into this. Alrossa isn't a bad place, I have friends that go there often for concerts. It is however, where Dimebag Darrel was shot and killed. It depends on the type of concert going on as to which crowd you will get. I can assume that Beres will bring a good crowd.

User Info Menu

thanks for the the reassurance of venue jeannieb was a little nervous because of shooting but thought that was in the past and im sure u r right the vibe depends on whose playing and with beres i have no worries

Administrator

User Info Menu

I worked at the Alrosa Villa for a couple years back in early 80's. The 2004 shooting was done by a deranged "fan" during a heavy metal concert at the club.

Seeing as this event is 8 years in the past, was at a heavy metal concert, and involved someone who was not of sound mind and was then killed by the Columbus Ohio police, I dont see how you would have any concerns going to the concert there tonight that has Beres Hammond performing at a show called Solid Love 2012. A heavy metal concert tends to draw a different crowd as does a "lovers reggae" concert tends to draw....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

So how was the concert in Columbus?

User Info Menu

Please. I am expecting a full report here!!!