Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farmers Daughters Wedding

User Info Menu

Re: Farmers Daughters Wedding

Lovely...

User Info Menu

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Wednesday night we organized a trip to Ricks as most people had seen this when learning about Negril on the net.4 buses brought 74 of us up to
    Ricks. Many jumped off the cliffs and alot of drinking and dancing to the reggae bands.
    Thursday we organized a sand sculpture contet.Prizes were for most obscene,most Jamaican,and best wedding theme.Prizes were a bottle of Appleton.banana boat ride for team,and jetski rides for team.
    Thanks to Robin the jetski king for working with me on prizes!
    Thursday eve was rehersal dinner.The grooms parents arranged with Kuyaba a dinner for 49 .There was a mento band and we had a ball.Kuyaba did a real nice job with this big group!
    On the wedding day I seemed to run around everywhere for preps and keeping the wife happy.I bought pizzas for the ladies and 5 more pizzas
    for the groomsman so they had something to suck up the stripes.Chances has nice pizza and for me was a great bar to wait and get my attitude adjustment in.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

User Info Menu

Thursday I still had not confirmed the steel drum player and the wedding is tommorrow!
    Over the winter we met Pebo and Rohan,beach musicians and also Pebo plays with Greenie @
    Canoes Thursday Web cast.I like Pebes sound of his steel drum ,high pitched,and the tone
    that would be good for walking down the aisle.I suggested Pimpers Paridise for a song to walk down the
    aisle.My daughter being a kindergarden teacher looked @ me and said no way until she heard the tune
    without the words and she loved it!
    Attachment 15135
    I also needed cocktail hour music ,I had Sugars phone # from hanging out in Roaring River
    over the winter.Sugar is a drummer whom plays in various drummer bands.So he played background
    music during horderves and cocktails

User Info Menu

Name:  jamaica 2012 052.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  83.9 KB

User Info Menu

Name:  DSC_0204.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  96.7 KB

User Info Menu

Wonderful!
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

farmer that is picture perfect

User Info Menu

Great photo with mom and dad on the beach. Love the suit and sandals!

User Info Menu

You & Marie look pretty spiffy!!!!! what a gorgeous wedding. Congratulations & see you in January!!!!!

Helene & JP