Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Farmers Daughters Wedding

User Info Menu

Re: Farmers Daughters Wedding

Farmer,
    The sky lanterns look so beautiful in the night sky! What a special touch for your daughter's wedding. It seems like you and your wife thought of everything! Love it!!

User Info Menu

Fabulous!!!!

User Info Menu

We were staying at Coco La Palm and were so looking forward to this display of lanterns. Kept looking over towards Charela but still missed all except the last few lanterns.

User Info Menu

Wow its hard to believe my farming season is over and in just 13 days we will be back in paridise for 14 weeks!Yowza
    Since this wedding my daughter is pregnant and due @ the end of January so we will be flying back and forth.
    I would like to finish the rest of the report now that I have a little time.But first today is the shower for my daughter,
    so we are having a football day with the guys .The rest of my Jamaican farm crew that haven't gone home yet are coming also
    as they know my son in law well.Redstripes fill my beverage fridge and jerk chicken on the grill.
    I will finish the report later.
    I have been enjoying all the reports the last few days getting myself psyched
    Farmer

User Info Menu

Wonderful!!! Love & congrats to you all.

User Info Menu

What a wonderful father and a wonderful wedding. The lanterns gave me chills, so beautiful.