Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airport Information?

User Info Menu

Re: Airport Information?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
    . I will be "hopefully" going to Kingston to take care of visa business so it makes more sense to fly there.
    EEeeeeeehehehehehe. Made me smile!
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Thanks Mark - great info and I will PM you if I need the hotel info. Congrats on your son......I have 4 I would LOVE to adopt.....what a blessing!
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
    Thanks Mark - great info and I will PM you if I need the hotel info. Congrats on your son......I have 4 I would LOVE to adopt.....what a blessing!
    No problem! If you do plan on staying in Kingston, let me know and hopefully I can help you find your way around. Also, If flights to Kingston are way more expensive (most of the time they are) than through MoBay, you could always take the Knutsford Express from MoBay to Kingston if you get an early flight.

Best of luck!!!

Mark

User Info Menu

Love Kingston airport... Much more than MBJ but have found that there aren't as many specials on flights to Kingston, so ticket prices seem to be higher and that is flying from Ft. Lauderdale.

User Info Menu

I do remember seeing something about JetBlue having a sale to Kingston sometime this summer.