Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Catcha 100 Candles dinner?

User Info Menu

Re: Catcha 100 Candles dinner?

Mmmmm...Id like to lap up a bowl of pumkin soup HAHAHAHAHA (@ shauna)

I can vouch for the Seafood Linguini....I had a couple bites of Poopers and wanted to exchange my meal...they didn't go for it. LOLOLOL Jk, Everything at Catch is delicious!

Have a great Anniversary TFW....have no doubt it'll be magical!!
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

No problem! Happy to help as always, especially when it is in regards to my favorite place on earth.
    And yes, $100-150 would be well worth it indeed....you will love it!

We had our anniversary dinner there and it was the most amazing time!

User Info Menu

LOL Tizzy!
    Mmmmmmmmm pumpkin soup!

User Info Menu

We've eaten there several times....probably around five? The seafood pasta dish is the only thing I've EVER tried there! Can you believe it?!?! I have got to branch out this next time. Haha, maybe the other stuff will give me enough of the 'new' so I can eat the same thing I always eat, lol.

Thanks Tizzy, I hope it's magical!

User Info Menu

Just got the email back...it's $150 for the menu. Not bad at all. Email says to get there by 630 for the sunset.

User Info Menu

You know we are going to require a detailed trip report LOL

Girl look at your ticker...i just got really pumped FOR you!! You're going to be at Catcha so soon...
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jbizek View Post
    Can I get a link for this? I want to book this as well but I've been unable to find anything on the Catcha website, thanks!
    There really isn't a link for it. Just email them and ask for a reservation for the 100 candles dinner

User Info Menu

Yeah, I just came back to delete my post as I just emailed them. Though I could have swore I've seen something about it on a website way back in Febuary. No matter.

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

I didn't know about it, either. I kept hearing people mention it....so I emailed them. We're set for July 6 at 630! Y'all should book also!

User Info Menu

Cool!
    I hope you are able to reserve....and you too Ras Walleye....I know the empress with LOVE it.....as will all of you!

It is a magical place for sure.

And tfw, I have tried a lot and it is all good however I pretty much now exclusively order Jumbo Johnny Cakes for breakfast, Calypso Trio for lunch and Seafood Linguine for dinner....and the pumpkin soup any time I can order it!!

Enjoy everyone!