Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Catcha 100 Candles dinner?

User Info Menu

Re: Catcha 100 Candles dinner?

I've been planning on booking this since I saw something about it. Was going to book it for the night before we left but the wise husband suggested we book it two days before so we can enjoy the evening without having to worry about getting up early the day after, smart man. Already sent the email, hoping I can book it for sunset on the 13th.
    Catcha looks and sounds so amazing and I'm sure we're going to love it.

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

Smart idea!!!!

User Info Menu

TFW73 - Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary!! I can't wait to hear about your "Night of 100 Candles" experience! I agree with Tizzy, we need a detailed report when you get back from your trip!

I'm excited for you all. Every meal I've ever had at Catcha has been amazing! I fell head over heels in love with the Seafood Linguine on our last trip. I had it three times... twice with Marley (she's the one that got me hooked! lol) and once again on our last night in Negril. I still dream about that dish...

And the pumpkin soup! SOO good! (only had one spoonful of it though... I hope one day to have an entire bowl of my very own )

Enjoy your special night!!!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! You had it one more time without me?!?!?!?!
    Now the truth comes out!

LMAO!

Clarity.....all this talk about pumpkin soup and seafood linguine is making me hungry....I think we need to get on a plane right now, don't you?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! You had it one more time without me?!?!?!?!
    Now the truth comes out!

LMAO!

Clarity.....all this talk about pumpkin soup and seafood linguine is making me hungry....I think we need to get on a plane right now, don't you?
    Agreed!
    Although we should probably wait about 24 days and join Tfw73, Jbizek, Garysteph and the whole crew that's planning a big party in Negril next month.
    I'll go look for tickets now! lol
    oh..how I wish....

And yeah, I totally did have it another time lol! I was looking at the glittering lights of the Catcha restaurant from our balcony at Banana Shout. I couldn't resist the pull!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

24 days? Heck let's just go now....and we will wait for them! (I wish for real)

And I understand.....and I can't blame you, I would have done the same...you cannot resist that pull...we all know that! No one can! And why would you want to try? LOL

User Info Menu

Best pumpkin soup I've tried was at Kuyaba...it was OUT OF THIS WORLD. If Catcha's is even close to that, it'll be a home run!

Technically, my anniversary was this week , but the kid and I were in Florida for a mini-vacation at the beach. So the husband and I have decided to do it big for our belated anniversary celebration.

My trip report shall not be a literary masterpiece, I can tell you that now! My ADD keeps me remembering the details, lol.

Clarity, Blue Mahoe is on our list of places to try! It looks so romantic

User Info Menu

What are y'all waiting on??? You've got 24 days to save up, LOL!

User Info Menu

Yes! That is plenty of time!!!!!!!!!!! See you there (and if I win the lotto....then all of this is 100% true)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Agreed!
    Although we should probably wait about 24 days and join Tfw73, Jbizek, Garysteph and the whole crew that's planning a big party in Negril next month.
    I'll go look for tickets now! lol
    oh..how I wish....

And yeah, I totally did have it another time lol! I was looking at the glittering lights of the Catcha restaurant from our balcony at Banana Shout. I couldn't resist the pull!
    24 days gives you PLENTY of time to save!!! hahahahaha.... See you & Marley in NAY-GRILL!!!!!!!

We are, in all probability, moving back to St. Augustine, FL, and for financial reasons we ALMOST postponed our trip! Then, thank you God, Clarity posted their video of Catcha & I showed it to my Gary.... how can we not go!? I'm so excited & I must check into this 100 Candles dinner! I think it would be great to have this as a last night feast and my last memory to take home with me!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE