Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Catcha 100 Candles dinner?

User Info Menu

Re: Catcha 100 Candles dinner?

Had a dream that my 100 Candles Dinner was ruined by a deer with very large antlers!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by garysteph1018 View Post
    Had a dream that my 100 Candles Dinner was ruined by a deer with very large antlers!
    I had a dream I overspent so much that all I could afford was 50 candles ....

User Info Menu

Lmao

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    I had a dream I overspent so much that all I could afford was 50 candles ....
    Hey... It was very traumatic!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Hey GarySteph, we are in Negril the same time period .... If you approve, you might just make the next gerryg123 report! Hope to see ya on pon the Rock!

User Info Menu

Steph, that would be a dream come true for my husband lol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by garysteph1018 View Post
    LOL!! This had me laughing. I've had really strange dreams before my trips to Negril too!
    Well, I haven't seen any deer w/ big antlers hanging out at Catcha Falling Star, so I think your safe from that ever happening in real life!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

HAHA I also have those strange dreams before I go.

User Info Menu

The wife and I did the 100 candles on our last reach. Definitely worth the money (remember that tip is included, however we chose to add a little extra). You get your own personal server who manages to appear at only the right time and the whole experience is amazing! The soup, salad and appetizer were delicious and so filling that we couldn't finish our entrees. This was one time that I was disappointed that our room at HSH didn't have a fridge because we left some of the best food we ever tasted behind.

This is a dinner that every couple should experience at least once.

User Info Menu

May I suggest the snapper rundown in papaya boat.............yummmmmmm

Name:  IMG_0210.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  92.3 KB