Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: decided to give otel a try

User Info Menu

decided to give otel a try

well as someone else pointed out - otel.com has a sweet summer special on Legends - $37 a night for a garden double.. it seems too good to be true - but after contacting Legends/samsara on facebook and verified that all rooms have air and cable, and researching otel.com enough to know that they are a legit business - so i pushed the button..

5 nights at legends WITH TAX - $187!!!

after i paid i got a voucher to print out with details and confirmation #s.. so far so good - i willl post my experience with this during and after my stay.. it was just sooo much cheaper the EVERY OTHER site i checked.. fingers crossed that it works out..

User Info Menu

Re: decided to give otel a try

WOW! Nice price. Now I'll have to check out Legends.

User Info Menu

I've used OTel.com, Never had a problem. Wow, is right!!

User Info Menu

Cool, let me know how everything turns out, looking forward to hearing all about it.

User Info Menu

Then a complimentary upgrade, and you will really be in business!

User Info Menu

I booked through a UK site one time and just to make sure everything was legit, after they emailed me the voucher I called the resort to make sure they had my reservation..they did. It made me feel much better knowing the actual hotel knew I was coming.
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

I remember back in the day I found this absolutely SICK rate for RIU (I think they were charging a low rate for a single but it was TWO), and I figured I would roll the dice and NOT notify the RIU ahead of time in case they tried to take their way out of it.

When we arrived, the guy at the desk did not even blink.

This was about eight years ago, and I think I paid $550 for seven days total for two people -- all food and drinks, etc.

User Info Menu

We stayed at Legends a few years ago. Rooms were nice and some great staff.

Only drawback is no fridge, and the bar and restaurant were very expensive. They also offer all inclusive, so I
    think structure bar and food prices to encourage you to buy the AI.

We have looked at staying there again, but would need to find a mini fridge to rent somewhere.

User Info Menu

Just a FYI, Legends/SamSara rents mini fridges for $10 US per day.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Juli View Post
    I've used OTel.com, Never had a problem. Wow, is right!!
    that makes me feel better - glad to hear you used otel with no probs.. and yes - very happy with price!

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    Then a complimentary upgrade, and you will really be in business!
    that might be a little much to hope for - but here's to hopin!

Quote Originally Posted by rastagal View Post
    I booked through a UK site one time and just to make sure everything was legit, after they emailed me the voucher I called the resort to make sure they had my reservation..they did. It made me feel much better knowing the actual hotel knew I was coming.
    just might do that - even if just for peace of mind..