Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: decided to give otel a try

User Info Menu

Re: decided to give otel a try

don't forget with Legends they will charge you for every little thing..........safe, wifi, guests, refrig, etc etc........
    but if you are just looking for a place to sleep on da beach.........tuff to beat for $37/night

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    don't forget with Legends they will charge you for every little thing..........safe, wifi, guests, refrig, etc etc........
    but if you are just looking for a place to sleep on da beach.........tuff to beat for $37/night

Cool Runnings, Marko
    wifi is free @ Legends

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    wifi is free @ Legends
    are you sure of that...... cause they charge for it at SamSara

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

WiFi is free sat Legends as Patricia pointed out. It's only available in the bar/restaurant.

There are many mixed reviews about Legends floating around the web on different sites. I've stayed at Legends 4 times with my 5th trip coming up in July. I've always done the AI. I can tell you that I have never had a "bad experience" with them or Samsara. I'm a "Yardie" who left the The Rock 25 years ago...grew up down in St. Catherine (Spanish Town) and never visited Negril until back in 2006. Since then, I have been hooked and go back every 2 years. I chose Legends for the obvious AI, the locals, the basic feel of the property and the friendliness and kindness of the people working there. I go on vacation to a beach resort/hotel to do exactly that...be on the beach, not in the room.

Everyone, will have their own opinions and experiences to which they are entitled to and given respect for the same. My advice, be polite, treat the folks there with a little respect and you will be surprised just how reciprocal it will be. Enjoy yourself.

July 16th "some come" fih mih!! :-)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    are you sure of that...... cause they charge for it at SamSara

Cool Runnings, Marko
    I was at SamSara in April & it was free at the bar & across the street at Ciao Jamaica.....

User Info Menu

Patricia, did you do the AI at Samsara? Just curious what you paid and if it's worth it. We will be there in a few days and are debating AI.Thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rleah View Post
    Patricia, did you do the AI at Samsara? Just curious what you paid and if it's worth it. We will be there in a few days and are debating AI.Thanks
    Yes, I think it came down to roughly $48.00 per person/per day ~~ 3 meals + drinks from 10:00 a.m. - 10 p.m. was worth it for us....like I said in another post you can purchase this on a day to day basis, if you want to give it a try....
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick