Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Thanks to our guests at Zimbali Retreats

User Info Menu

Thanks to our guests at Zimbali Retreats

A group came over to Zimbali Retreats for an Ital lunch and a tour around the amazing retreat, including the organic farm. Thanks guys !! Make sure to come back and visit us again.

If you have pictures/videos on your visit to Zimbali, feel free to share. Bless!!

Come you who seek Nature’s Peace &Tranquility, Health & Spirituality... www.zimbali-retreats.com

User Info Menu

Hello Anthony, thanks for the great time spent at your retreat. You, your wife and staff all went out of their way to make it a wonderful day.

If anyone is looking for a great short trip from Negril out into the countryside, a day or even a few hours at Zimbali will be well spent. We combined it
    with a trip to the blue hole on a half day trip. Swam at the blue hole a couple of hours, then went to Zimbali for a tour of all the fruit and veggie gardens.
    We then had a great ital lunch served in the beautiful guest house. I only wish we had more time so we could see the river and take a swim, and tour more
    of the property.

They also have overnight accommodations if you want to get away from it all for a peaceful stay in the country.

Alrick Allen arranged our tour and took us for a very fair price. He is also a good safe driver and fun to be with.

I was having such a great time I didn't get all the video I wanted to document the trip, but I promise to work on editing and getting it together soon.

We thank you again for the nice break from the pace in Negril, and promise to spend more time next time.

User Info Menu

Glad to know you had a great time at Zimbali, Dave. Thanks for your sharing your experience.

Looking forward to see some videos...hope to see you again :-)

Bless
    Anthony
    Come you who seek Nature’s Peace &Tranquility, Health & Spirituality... www.zimbali-retreats.com

User Info Menu

Smile

Two guests came up to the mountain retreat for a day visit. Day visits include a tour of the organic farm, hiking to see the rivers and waterfalls, and a great Ital lunch.

User Info Menu

Smile

Our two lovely guests Raj and Amit.

User Info Menu

Smile

Alicia with the fabulous ladies at Zimbali Retreats

Last edited by Anthony; 11-02-2011 at 02:59 PM.