Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Hide Awhile on the cliffs?

User Info Menu

Hide Awhile on the cliffs?

We think we have decided to stay at Hide Awhile because we were told it is very quiet and private there. Is there anyone who has stayed there that could tell us about it? This would be our first time not staying on a beach but it looks beautiful there in the pictures. Thanks for any info.

User Info Menu

Re: Hide Awhile on the cliffs?

I did not stay there but I did tour the property and checked out the rooms for future trips and I was impressed. I thought it was well kept, spacious rooms, and yes, quiet.

User Info Menu

I stayed there about three years ago...It is almost too quiet...the Sea View villas are the best...They have staffed pool bar and she will also make you breakfast and lunch and bring it to your room....A care taker lives on the property and can take care of any need you might ahve...They will shuttle you to the beach daily if you need some beach time. Out of towm pastries is about a 10 minute walk back towards town for good local food and patties...It is gated and secure...At night they have a full time watchman that is on site. It looks just like the pictures on the website...Name:  Picture 203.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  96.4 KB..we stayed in the middle oneName:  Picture 046.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  91.6 KBThe best seats in the house...Two verandas...On eup stairs and one down stairs
    BE A TRAVELR

User Info Menu

I stayed there once for about 4 beers hahaha

The place is sweet, super super chill. Nice pool, nice people... Its a little too quiet for my likings, but if you have a scooter or something it might make it easier to manage the downtime. Not much for food/entertainment down that far. But if you're looking for super quiet chill time- that is the place!

Westender isnt too far from there either (jk) I tried the walk of walks- thank god a red plate drove by when I took my last sip of red stripe! hahaha

Hope you love it!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by murph View Post
    I stayed there once for about 4 beers hahaha

So, funny!