Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Marko's Lost- any changes or Updates ???

User Info Menu

Marko's Lost- any changes or Updates ???

I am wondering what if any changes need to be made to the below list. I know For Real is done...any other updates or changes I should note? As always thanks for your advice and input and thanks to Marko for making the list.

Alfreds for live music Sunday, Tues and Fri nights on da beach
    Goa Cafe on Sunday for Brunch on da beach road with live music

White Sands Mondays $120J Red Stripe Beers
    Bouborn Beach for Jerk and live music on Monday Thursday and Sat nights on da beach

Late Tuesday nights at MiYard for live DJ's on da West End Rd – Open 24 Hours
    Alfreds on da beach for Live Music on Tuesday nights

Wednesday nights “On the Rocks” has a party night dj playing on da West End Road
    Roots Bamboo on Wed nights for live music on da beach

Jungle on Thursday nights for Ladies Night on da beach road
    Sunset's on the Beach on Thursday nights for 2-4-1 redstripes & rum & free live music.
    Charela Inn blues on Thursday nights on da beach
    Bourbon Beach Live Music on Thursday nights

Alfreds on da beach for Live Music on Friday nights

SeaStar Inn on Saturday nights for $20 buffet and entertainment - free pickup and dropoff too!
    Live music at Bourbon Beach on Saturday nights
    Jungle Disco is happening on Saturday nights
    MiYard live DJ's and Bands on Saturday nights
    RoofTop Bar at the roundabout is the place to be on Saturday nights

White Sands 2 for 1 drink specials till 4PM
    Legends and SamSara Happy Hour 4 - 7PM
    YellowBird Happy Hour 4 to sunset on da beach
    Rockhouse 6-7pm
    SeaStar Inn Happy Hour 4-6pm
    Canoe Happy Hour 2-6pm
    Shields 5-7pm 2 for 1 (Large 24oz? frozen rum drinks) for 280J
    Coco LaPalm 2 for one Happy Hour from 5 to 7 every night but Monday
    MiYard – serves food and drinks 24 hours a day on the West End Rd(Cliffs)

Boat Bar for 200J Red Stripes on da beach
    For Real for 150J Red Stripes on da beach
    SunBeach for 150J Red Stripes on da beach
    Firefly for 130J Red Stripes on da beach
    White Sands Mondays $120J Red Stripe Beers

Canoe on da West End Rd for great food and drinks - 200J Red Stripes – Best Rum Punch!
    Ossies or Best of the West for Jerk on da beach road
    Sunrise for Italian or Pizza on da beach road
    JahB's on da beach road for Scooters, Food and Cottages
    Jenny's on da West End Rd for best prices on breakfast, lunch and dinner - "Special Cake"
    Kubaya for romantic dinner and drinks on da beach
    LTU for Chicken Lola and pumkin soup on da Cliffs
    Chicken Lavish for fantastic chicken – Fried Chicken, Sweet & Sour and Conch Soup
    Best Jerk Chicken on da Cliffs is Tayons or Tonys Barrel
    Alfreds for breakfast on da beach and Fish & Chips for lunch or dinner – Great Rum Punch

User Info Menu

Sorry should say Marko's List and not Lost...

User Info Menu

LOL, I was like Marko's Lost?!?!? Oh no, we need to help find him! Quick someone yell Pollo! LOL

Administrator

User Info Menu

There are things incorrect on the list. Yellow Bird's happy hour is not right, For Real is closed, Firefly's Red Stripes are not $130j, White Sands "2 for 1" is actually two drinks for one price (not 2 drinks for the price of 1), their Red Stripes are not $120j on Mondays, MiYard has a new second spot on the beach - this is just to name what I see on first glance without checking on anything...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

MY man Rob....looking forward to searching you out at a web cast when my family and I are in Negril. I met you once before at Selina's at a brunch the the Jamaican Cowboy was singing at...it's been a few years ;0). Thanks for the update

User Info Menu

Also, sadly, Tony's Barrel that used to be across from PeeWees, next to No Limit Bar has relocated somewhere up PeeWee Lane and he wasn't doing as much cooking when I was last there in February.

User Info Menu

Nothing seems to be too set in stone in the off season. I know that last time I tried to go to On The Rocks on a Wednesday night, it was closed. So dont plan too heavily on anything til you get there.

User Info Menu

Sea Star's Sat buffet is $18 (unless something has changed again since I was there in May) and just to elaborate on their happy hour.......2 for 1 drinks
    [url=http://www.ticker.7910.org/eng]

The 1st time you travel to Negril, for the rest of your life, Negril travels with you.
    (taken from realnegril.com/beingees - Graffiti #13)

User Info Menu

I am also glad that Marko is not lost or missing......

User Info Menu

lol.........mi around........been here for 15+ years.......lol.........
    that list has had about a couple dozen revisions over the years.........lol
    when I made up that list originally.......SeaStar Buffet was $10.......lol
    like Rob mentioned.... there are some changes that need to be made to that list once again..........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20