Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Rob... Farmers' Market Question

User Info Menu

Rob... Farmers' Market Question

I'm looking forward to getting some fruit & veggies there tomorrow. Can you tell me what time they get started in the a.m.? Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: Rob... Farmers' Market Question

Early, around like 8 or 9 AM

User Info Menu

Thank you. I was told 6 a.m. but thought that was a bit early.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Yvonne,

I have gone by at 8am, and it was already going strong. I would think that 6am is not entirely impossible. You would most certainly get the first pickins at that point... (grin)
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Rob... Once I got there - also around 8:30, I could see that 6:00 could be quite realistic. It was bustling. My plan was to get the early, good stuff. Thanks! Good prices, for sure.

User Info Menu

Jamaican Farmers generally get up before sunrise to begin work........
    so I would think being there at 6AM wouldn't be a problem for most depending how far they have to travel to get there........
    it's Mango season so enjoy dem..........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20