Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: looking for affordable accomodation in ocho rios, st anns bay or runaway bay

User Info Menu

looking for affordable accomodation in ocho rios, st anns bay or runaway bay

my budget is 30 dollars us a day, can i find a room to rent in these areas? i just need a place to sleep with a bathroom and i want a key ..the place has to be in a safe environment too..thank you for any tip!!

User Info Menu

Re: looking for affordable accomodation in ocho rios, st anns bay or runaway bay

i know somebody in the hills that is renting a room for this kind of price,try to send them a mail at : gingerheart24@gmail.com
    the place is in a rural area very safe in the countryside ..

User Info Menu

Re: looking for affordable accomodation in ocho rios, st anns bay or runaway bay

Maybe try a room @ Simanda hotel? On the way to Shaw Park. Likkle, more for Jamaican, but I use to pay JA$ 2000 a night. Fan, TV, clean, hot & cold watta, save, beautifull free likkle waterfall up the road to your left (Millford Fall), key, walkable to centre! (Way back in the night, I would advice a taxi from gasstation)

Ave fun & Jah guide!!

Irie Greets from the Neths!
    Sista Whistle

Name:  5a OR Acco.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  75.2 KB