Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Music

User Info Menu

Music

So did anyone bring back any music with them, that they didn't know before?

You know, aside from the typical marley tosh etc?

If so, who/what?

I am throwing a little happy hour tomorrow at my house on my deck and want to bring a little Jamaican vibe into the equation.

User Info Menu

Re: Music

We usually always bring back some new music. Empress Donna will spend a few hours with the guys at the Yellow Computing Hut by the HiLo getting her fix of the newest dancehall and she'll get some conscious reggae for me. They will put together mixes for you and burn them to disk.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

I gotcha, but I am looking to build a little track list for tomorrow. so specifics would be sweet.

User Info Menu

Movado (Destiny and many many others)
    Popcaan (Party Boat)?

those are the two I got from Eddie on the beach last reach! They are both great
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

thank you. shall be added.

User Info Menu

Cherine Anderson, konshens, romain virgo, morgan heritage, damian marley, busy signal, tarrus riley, christopher martin, mr vegas, etana..just a few that I enjoy daily.
    Peace> Tee

User Info Menu

I know mr vegas actually! i went to college in miami, and he was pretty popular down there

User Info Menu

Cool...saw him in concert..fantastic show!

User Info Menu

Also saw a new artist here in Austin and he was high consicious talent..... Protoje (he reminds me of a young Jr. Gong Marley). Acutally one of my favorite songs is Road to Zion by Damien Marley so I highly recommend that track. Queen Ifrika is another artist that I really love. I could go on and on lol. But music is subjective to take a listen and see what you think.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

How about Barrington Levy, Buju Banton, Luciano, Jacob Miller, the list goes on and on and ...