Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Finally home after almost two weeks!

User Info Menu

Finally home after almost two weeks!

Wow, can't believe it's over! Strangely enough, I was ready to come home. I missed my daughter and my dog too much! Having said that, my husband and I had a fabulous time...easily the best trip yet! We did so many fun things and met some amazing people. Honestly, I thought the April folks were exaggerating about their connections with other boardies, but I experienced the same thing myself with Steph and her husband. We may be small in number, but Team Grits rules haha! Lisa and Rob are like long-lost family. She's my Canadian sista from another mista!

We met some other great boardies like Jbizek and her husband, did some really fun things, and made lots of memories. I will try and write a trip report this weekend. I am just so tired right now. First trip where I need to catch up on my sleep afterwards!!

Oh yeah, and I don't have an accent for those of y'all in the chat during the webcasts that said I did LOL!

User Info Menu

Re: Finally home after almost two weeks!

Team Grits! OMG I LOVE that! Hahahaha

Us....exaggerating?!?!?! Ha...never! HAHAHAHA

Yep...I know exactly what you mean.....it's all family and it's all fun
    So glad you guys had fun....I sure enjoyed living vicariously through you and the rest of Team Grits.....we did some good eating! LOL

Now let's work on next April!
    Work Schmork!

User Info Menu

I LOVE YOU! Should we get matching outfits now? And now my mom is saying Rice & Beans so that makes it not cool anymore... we gotta go straight to the swiss cake rolls.

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

HAHA! C was telling his mom about the food and he kept calling it rice and beans also! Matching outfits may be a little too much, but let's do it anyway!!

I was ready to come home yesterday and now I'm ready to go back.

User Info Menu

I can't believe I missed you guys! I did try waving one day as the Pub Crawl bus passed...Bnewb said you guys were on it and as it pulled out of PeeWee's I was standing there but it just chugged along and no one was looking out the window! I spent my last few days at Coco La Palm and I couldn't remember if that was where you guys were staying so I looked around but didn't see anyone that matched your pics..lol.

I am also home now...actually came home 6 days early because I was just ready. But now I want to be back! I actually think I might try to sneak in a 4 day trip before the kids start school next month...I am going to be so bankrupt because of this addiction!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

We were staying at Coco! I can't believe we missed each other. I would love another trip now too haha!