Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Webcasts?

User Info Menu

Webcasts?

Has anyone seen any lately?When I log on they seem to be not on lately.Is this because it is slow season? Hope everything is ok out there

Administrator

User Info Menu

The Love Bus inverter is down, we will be back tonight from Bella Donna's at 8pm!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

OH no I will be in bed by then I was really looking forward to it too.Oh well - until next week

User Info Menu

Shoot! first Wednesday off! Really wanted to see this Webcast!! Oh well! Im still trying to figure out how to see the webcast from my phone!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

So am I going to the wrong site? I am not seeing a webcast from www.realnegril.com 's page.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cinnni View Post
    So am I going to the wrong site? I am not seeing a webcast from www.realnegril.com 's page.
    Hi cinni, same for us. We stopped getting the webcasts in February. The message we get is that our WMP is unable to load the cast from the real negril page!!!
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

Administrator

User Info Menu

If you are having problems getting the webcast when we are live from Negril - please come in the chat so we can help you with that problem.

See you soon!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Here's hoping to see Rob/Lisa and other boardies at Canoe tonight! Happy hour starts at 2pm!

First...its off to get some eats. Anyone know of good patties up here on da cliffs?
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Up past the lighthouse is Out Of Town Pastry with homemade patties...other than that...Canoe has really good food!